After the departure of vocalist Howard Jones recently, it looks like US metalcore outfit Killswitch Engage has reunited with original vocalist Jesse Leach, who left the band in 2002, after participating in the band's first two albums. Although no formal announcement has yet been made by the band or label, the band posted a band photo on their official website featuring the singer, which might put an end to speculation about the new vocalist.

Source: metalinjection.net
Band profile: Killswitch Engage

Posted: 07.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

LokeDogg - 07.02.2012 at 13:14
I hate this band
bitethepain - 07.02.2012 at 13:24
That is awesome! I love their work with Jesse.
Alex Fenger - 07.02.2012 at 14:27
Written by LokeDogg on 07.02.2012 at 13:14

I hate this band

They're terrible, IMO
Swamphell - 07.02.2012 at 17:22
I swear that I knew it from the day that they announced the departure of howard because Times Of Grace's album is just a Killswitch Engage album of 2011 with their old vocalist....
btw that's sucks Howard is 100% better than Jesse
Lit. - 07.02.2012 at 17:46
Written by Swamphell on 07.02.2012 at 17:22

btw that's sucks Howard is 100% better than Jesse

Well, considering they released their best work Alive Or Just Breathing with Jesse, I'm gonna have to contradict your statement and say "WRONG!"
slinx - 07.02.2012 at 17:58
Haven't listened to much of Killswitch Engage, but I do think Howard Jones did a nice job on Holy Diver a few years ago.

I did, however, listen to Times Of Grace's months ago and thought it sucked hard. Had no balls and too much whiny clean singing to be worthwhile, so it does seem like a downgrade.
whitepawel - 07.02.2012 at 18:05
Fuck yeah!
psykometal - 07.02.2012 at 18:58
I'm curious to see how this will turn out. I haven't cared for them since Jesse left, and they haven't had any balls since Jesse left and like Mike said, Times of Grace had no balls (I still enjoyed ToG but it had no balls). Also seeing as how Jesse left the first time because he would've blown out his voice if he didn't quit screaming (he never learned how to scream properly), I'm wondering if he has finally learned how to scream properly so that he can bring Killswitch back to their (imo) former glory or are they going to continue in the same watered down format they have been moving in (and that Adam and Jesse did with ToG). I know all of these musicians are capable of playing with balls like they used to, I used to think it was Justin's fault because he plays on such a small kit and never has had any balls with KsE but I listened to Unearth's latest album to see if he screwed their sound up like [I thought] he had done for Killswitch and he plays like a man with some balls on Unearth's latest album (not like a man with DM balls but more balls than he's ever had for KsE). So, we will see...
Mongoose2557 - 07.02.2012 at 19:07
It's cool to see that Jesse is coming back to the band. But I stopped caring about KSE a long time ago. I might give the new album a brief listen but that's all the attention i'll probably give it.
Swamphell - 07.02.2012 at 19:46
Written by Lit. on 07.02.2012 at 17:46

you are right about Alive Or Just Breathing ,but you have to listen to Times Of Grace and see how Jesse vocals gone in these days
Bitchy Angel - 07.02.2012 at 20:54
Written by psykometal on 07.02.2012 at 18:58

Who Cares ?
Bitchy Angel - 07.02.2012 at 20:59
Written by Alex Fenger on 07.02.2012 at 14:27

Written by LokeDogg on 07.02.2012 at 13:14

I hate this band

They're terrible, IMO

They are just a band doing strange music.
( I never know there is a new gene came out until listening to their music. A new gene was born - Strange Metal )
Alex Fenger - 07.02.2012 at 21:07
Written by Bitchy Angel on 07.02.2012 at 20:59

Written by Alex Fenger on 07.02.2012 at 14:27

Written by LokeDogg on 07.02.2012 at 13:14

I hate this band

They're terrible, IMO

They are just a band doing strange music.

I don't see how their music is strange, it's just bad, generic, Metalcore
psykometal - 07.02.2012 at 21:44
Written by Bitchy Angel on 07.02.2012 at 20:54

Who Cares ?

Well actually lots of people care about this, hell I'd say it's pretty obvious that I care about this or I wouldn't have written all that out. However if you don't care then why comment on it?
Void Eater - 08.02.2012 at 01:30
I guess Alive Or Just Breathing is a decent album, but not because of the vocals, which while above average for metalcore, aren't great or anything.
Bitchy Angel - 08.02.2012 at 06:46
Written by psykometal on 07.02.2012 at 21:44

Written by Bitchy Angel on 07.02.2012 at 20:54

Who Cares ?

You just got "half correct" with what I meant. I did not really read your post in details, just read the first sentence about you don't care much about this band. Whereas, contradictary, you wrote a lot about how you don't care.
So.....I just wrote "who cares" to agree, and refuse to write too much....as it is strange to write too much if I said I don't care.
psykometal - 08.02.2012 at 06:52
Written by Bitchy Angel on 08.02.2012 at 06:46

Eh, fair enough...
Bitchy Angel - 08.02.2012 at 09:47
Written by Alex Fenger on 07.02.2012 at 21:07

Written by Bitchy Angel on 07.02.2012 at 20:59

Written by Alex Fenger on 07.02.2012 at 14:27

Written by LokeDogg on 07.02.2012 at 13:14

I hate this band

They're terrible, IMO

They are just a band doing strange music.

I don't see how their music is strange, it's just bad, generic, Metalcore

Generally it is not good to say they are a bad band. After all they invented metal core gene. This became "the burden of a pioneer". Metal core surely is not sucks, but a gene that very hard to master. A lot of metal core band has overtaken KE. eg Bloodsimple, As I lay dying....., I suggest you listen Bloodsimple's Red Harvest, see how angry they are. I will guarantee it change your point of view
towards metal core.
LokeDogg - 08.02.2012 at 12:15
Written by Alex Fenger on 07.02.2012 at 14:27

Written by LokeDogg on 07.02.2012 at 13:14

I hate this band

They're terrible, IMO

The end of a heartache was like average for their par, and that's where it stopped in my little evil mind hehe

News Times Of Grace - Watch The New Video 7.5 04.12.2010 by Grammy