"Birds Of Sulphur", a brand new song from French metallers Gorod, is available for streaming at this location.

"Birds Of Sulphur" comes off the band's forthcoming album, A Perfect Absolution, which will be released on March 12 in Europe via Listenable Records and on May 8 in the US via Unique Leader Records.

A Perfect Absolution tracklist:

01. Birds Of Sulphur
02. Sailing Into The Earth
03. Elements And Spirit
04. The Axe Of God
05. 5000 At The Funeral
06. Carved In The Wind
07. Varangian Paradise
08. Tribute Of Blood

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Gorod

Posted: 15.02.2012 by White Winter Sun

Comments

!J.O.O.E.! - 15.02.2012 at 16:58
Sound/Production wise it's instantly better than the God-awful Process of a New Decline but musically it still kinda hovers around sterile tech-death if you ask me (though still has a lot more soul than most similar bands). Will certainly be giving the full length a chance though.
Edmund Fogg - 15.02.2012 at 17:10
That is pretty mindblowing. It will need a proper listen at home (you can't put the volume high enough at work to fully appreciate most music), but judging from a first listen it is prmessing.
K†ulu - 16.02.2012 at 08:43
This is not bad although a bit too brutal/technical for me; however, some Gorod signature characteristics can be heard here.
LeChron James - 16.02.2012 at 09:18
EPIC COVER. TALON TITS.

The song was okay, not really my cup of tea but not bad.
qlacs - 17.02.2012 at 18:56
For me Process of a Decline is by far the most distant tech death album from all others in the genre. This new song sounds like the others... which is not a bad thing but I fear they will lost their uniqueness. the Gorod-style. Replacing Arnaud wasn't a really good idea...

OK, after 2+ listens it won me
ChibiDemigod - 19.02.2012 at 09:46
:banger: I wanna break my neck!

News Gorod - New Song Online 9 01.04.2009 by K†ulu
News Enslaved - New Song Streaming Online 6 08.08.2012 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Nocturnal Breed - Another New Song Online 5.5 22.01.2014 by Bad English