"Religion Proof", a brand new song from US metallers Municipal Waste, is available for streaming at this location.

"Religion Proof" was recorded during the sessions for the band's forthcoming studio album, entitled The Fatal Feast, but will not be featured on the CD. The Fatal Feast will be released on April 10 in North America (April 13 in Europe) via Nuclear Blast Records.

The Fatal Feast tracklist:

16. Residential Disaster

Source: soundcloud.com
Band profile: Municipal Waste

Posted: 17.02.2012 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Boxcar Willy - 17.02.2012 at 16:45
D: I cant watch on my iPod!
Deadmeat - 17.02.2012 at 16:55
Yeah same here..
Unhealer - 17.02.2012 at 18:17
Great track, I should check out these guys.
.Nick - 17.02.2012 at 22:10
Very nice.
LeChron James - 18.02.2012 at 00:34
Ehhhhh, I didn't think that song was that good. Hopefully the rest of the album is better.
Boxcar Willy - 18.02.2012 at 03:47
I still can't get over how amazing thatalbum cover is.
Doc Godin - 18.02.2012 at 04:20
Written by LeChron James on 18.02.2012 at 00:34

Well, if that's a reject track that didn't make the cut for the album, we might be in luck.

I find myself gradually growing slightly more fond of Massive Aggressive, but still find it pretty weak next to the previous two albums before that. I'm hoping this one will be better. The cover artwork is much better, and even this track is no worse than anything that was on Massive Aggressive, so I think we have cause to be optimistic.
Whoblehwah - 18.02.2012 at 05:11
This track is awesome, but when it comes to anti-religion songs, I really don't think they'll be able to out-do Divine Blasphemer or Upside-Down Church. Still though, solid track. I like how the vocals sound now.
LeChron James - 18.02.2012 at 05:26
Written by Doc Godin on 18.02.2012 at 04:20

Massive Aggressive hasn't really grown on me yet, though the video for Wolves of Chernobyl isn't too bad. If the rest of the album is better than this song, I'll be happy. A solid album is the only thing deserving of that cover art haha.

News Municipal Waste - Another New Song Online 10.5 19.02.2012 by .Nick