Greek power metallers Firewind have unveiled the cover art from the band's upcoming new album Few Against Many, which will be released on May 21st in Europe and May 22nd in North America via Century Media Records. The new album will be the follow-up to 2010's Days Of Defiance.

The band issued this short statement on their Facebook page: "Here it is! Few Against Many cover artwork (coming May 21st Europe / May 22nd N. America)"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Firewind

Posted: 08.03.2012 by CHEF METAL HEAD

Comments

Super_Greg - 08.03.2012 at 22:27
PLEASE DONT SUCK!
Dark Blood - 09.03.2012 at 00:32
I really like the cover. But the album title... meh. I hope it'll be good though.
Stabby - 09.03.2012 at 04:26
I bet there will be a part where the guitars go dododododododododdoriddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlywahwahwahwahwheeeeeeeuuuuummm

Gus G the man.
Milena - 09.03.2012 at 10:42
Written by Stabby on 09.03.2012 at 04:26

Gus G the man.

That's pretty long-fetched since Firewind aren't, you know, aaaaaanything like that

I really hope this will be good... The Premonition is one of the better heavy/power albums I've heard, and then they hit some sort of a slump on DoD.
Black Conundrum - 10.03.2012 at 09:02
That's a monster of an album cover; I like it's symbolism, or at least the symbolism I connect with the album cove: the statue being the valiant few, while the banners in the background being the suppressing many.
Stabby - 10.03.2012 at 20:42
Written by Milena on 09.03.2012 at 10:42

Written by Stabby on 09.03.2012 at 04:26

Gus G the man.

I hear it's the new trend in Greece! I know, sounds crazy but Firewind is cutting-edge.

I also liked The Premonition. They're pretty unique some of the time, and Gus is insane on the doodleydiddlydiddlies.

News Grand Magus - Unveil New Album Cover Art And Release Date 13 29.03.2012 by Valentin B
News Hypocrisy - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed 11.5 14.07.2009 by Vitriolic Hate
News Whyzdom - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed, Song Online 11.5 09.07.2009 by Fat & Sassy!
News Kongh - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed 11.5 21.11.2012 by Black Conundrum
News Blackguard - New Album Title, Cover Art And Release Date Revealed 11.5 08.01.2011 by

Hits total: 2044 | This month: 25