Polish technical death metallers Decapitated have premiered their new music video for the song "Pest" exclusively at this location. The video was shot on February 10th with Grupa 13 in charge of production and it was directed by Dariusz Szermanowicz. "Pest" comes off the band's latest output Carnival Is Forever, released last year via Nuclear Blast.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Decapitated

Posted: 20.03.2012 by CHEF METAL HEAD

Comments

Cynic Metalhead - 20.03.2012 at 21:19
It came out so late?
a MasT - 20.03.2012 at 23:01
I just don't know why they chose that vocalist, hes just not DeathMetal enough for me. Or at all really.
King Bonzo - 20.03.2012 at 23:43
Written by a MasT on 20.03.2012 at 23:01

hardly anything about that LP is Death Metal....
Malphas - 20.03.2012 at 23:47
Well...i never really cared about vocals in thrash/black/death metal...so most of the time i'm just completely ignoring the vocals and just listening to the music, so that's why i don't really care about their new vocalist...

the video is nice though, i didn't expect them to shoot one though, and even if they did, i wouldn't have thought that it would be the song Pest...well, it turned out pretty good at the end but what's interesting is that Marcin has replaced Henirich, and (if you've seen some live vids of their tour in the past few months, you must have noticed) he's playing with a pick now...something he has never done before...i wonder why that is...well, however, it's good that another founding member is back in the band
Dark Cornatus - 21.03.2012 at 01:25
Ugh this new album is so horrendous, especially this song. Is it even tech death anymore?
a MasT - 21.03.2012 at 03:32
Written by Malphas on 20.03.2012 at 23:47

Wow yea I was wondering if that was the original guy because I know he switched to Music Man basses but the pick thing threw me off.
Syk - 21.03.2012 at 07:36
Aahhh, it's almost as DM as Ulcerate. Nice [first half of the] video. Glad I didn't buy the album, lol *starts humming something with Vitek's drumming*
BudDa - 21.03.2012 at 20:20
Written by a MasT on 20.03.2012 at 23:01

But he sounds like their previous vocalist. The one on Organic Hallucinosis. Probably its the direction the band wanted to take
a MasT - 22.03.2012 at 00:21
Written by BudDa on 21.03.2012 at 20:20

Written by a MasT on 20.03.2012 at 23:01

Good point, i guess i haven't paid enough to attention to that album to realize that.
Morbidron - 28.03.2012 at 10:31
Written by a MasT on 22.03.2012 at 00:21

Written by BudDa on 21.03.2012 at 20:20

Written by a MasT on 20.03.2012 at 23:01

What the hell is wrong with you metal-heads? "Carnival is Forever" is a great album. OK, it might be more technical than their older stuff, but is grind-core the only acceptable form of Death Metal for you?

BTW is saw them live a few months back, and they kicked our asses..!
Troy Killjoy - 28.03.2012 at 15:43
Written by Morbidron on 28.03.2012 at 10:31
...is grind-core the only acceptable form of Death Metal for you?

Where's that coming from?
Morbidron - 28.03.2012 at 17:29
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:43

Written by Morbidron on 28.03.2012 at 10:31
...is grind-core the only acceptable form of Death Metal for you?

Where's that coming from?

I guess I quoted the wrong post

I was actually pissed off about the following:

Written by King Bonzo on 20.03.2012 at 23:43

Written by a MasT on 20.03.2012 at 23:01

hardly anything about that LP is Death Metal....
a MasT - 28.03.2012 at 18:59
Written by Morbidron on 28.03.2012 at 17:29

Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.03.2012 at 15:43

Written by Morbidron on 28.03.2012 at 10:31
...is grind-core the only acceptable form of Death Metal for you?

Where's that coming from?

I guess I quoted the wrong post

I was actually pissed off about the following:

Written by King Bonzo on 20.03.2012 at 23:43

Written by a MasT on 20.03.2012 at 23:01

hardly anything about that LP is Death Metal....

I meant hes not brutal. His distorted vocal is more punk/core sounding to me. It doesn't have the black metal rasp nor death metal low end. Decapitated has traditionally been a death metal outfit. I liked them that way. But I don't hate the new music necessarily though I am not blown away by it. And though his predecessor Covan was less DM than pig, Organic Hallucinosis was still a solid sounding record IMHO.

News Decapitated - Premiere New Video 9 03.10.2014 by Bigpaul
News Decapitated - Premiere Lyric Video For New Song 9 18.09.2014 by MetalDoomMaster
News Stam1na - Premiere New Video 5.5 07.02.2012 by BudDa