"Wish You Were Dead", the brand new single from veteran US thrashers Overkill is now available on iTunes. In addition, their US record label eOne Music has created a video to coincide with the release of the new song. The video can be viewed below. "Wish You Were Dead" is taken from Overkill's forthcoming new album The Electric Age. The album will be released in North America on March 27th through eOne Music, and in Europe on March 30th through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Overkill

Posted: 22.03.2012 by Angelic Storm

Comments

Druss - 22.03.2012 at 23:42
Sounds good to me, and that was a pretty epic way to do a lyrics vid
Lit. - 23.03.2012 at 00:01
I like.
Angelic Storm - 23.03.2012 at 04:07
This is an awesome song, no doubt about it. I had my doubts they could match or even better "Ironbound" with the new album, but the early signs are there that "The Electric Age" will be at least as good as their previous album.
Syk - 23.03.2012 at 04:15
Sweet animation for a meh song with shitty writing. It's "toe the line" BTW
Void Eater - 23.03.2012 at 06:46
DAT OPENING SCREAM! And from a 52 year old! To busy bedroom moshing to post anything else.
Angelic Storm - 23.03.2012 at 09:16
Written by Void Eater on 23.03.2012 at 06:46

It is amazing that he can still pull off that iconic scream at his age... and it still sends shivers through me now the same as it did when I first heard it at the end of "Shred" all those years ago.
Lit. - 23.03.2012 at 18:16
Written by Angelic Storm on 23.03.2012 at 09:16

Written by Void Eater on 23.03.2012 at 06:46

If anything I'd say his voice got better with age, like fine wine.
Angelic Storm - 23.03.2012 at 22:47
Written by Lit. on 23.03.2012 at 18:16
If anything I'd say his voice got better with age, like fine wine.

I can only agree with that statement. He sounds better now than he did in the 80's, which is almost unbelievable! His voice has so much more character now, though I'm glad he kept that terrifying scream as part of his vocal style. It's just so identifiably "him", and unique.

News The Monolith Deathcult - Another New Lyric Video Released 5.5 18.04.2013 by MechanisT
News Testament - New Track Available For Download, Lyric Video Released 5.5 03.07.2012 by Zaphod
News The Agonist - New Song And Lyric Video Released 5.5 22.03.2014 by WorpeX