German thrash legends Kreator have revealed the full tracklist of their forthcoming new album Phantom Antichrist, including the bonuses contained on the Japanese and limited edition versions of the album, which can be viewed below. The album will be released on June 1st in Europe and June 5th in North America through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details here and here.

Phantom Antichrist tracklist:

12. Europe After The Pain

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kreator

Posted: 29.03.2012 by Angelic Storm

Comments

slasherfly - 29.03.2012 at 22:18
Hmm way better than HoC ....hopefully the music is too.
Lethean - 29.03.2012 at 22:32
Interesting Titles
Iron Nostarion - 29.03.2012 at 23:09
Bahahahahahahahaha this year is going to be thrash heaven...
errorcode99 - 29.03.2012 at 23:27
I hope the music is as good as the titles!
X5452 - 30.03.2012 at 03:32
Your Heaven in my Hell? This sounds a bit childish somehow. Hope the music isn't xD
Angelic Storm - 30.03.2012 at 04:25
Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 03:32

I keep thinking that must be a misprint... Your Heaven IS My Hell makes a lot more sense than "...In My Hell".

Childish lyrics never stopped "Pleasure To Kill" from being a thrash metal classic, so my main concern, is the quality of the music.
animal71 - 30.03.2012 at 09:28
You fuckin ripper bring it on awesome stuff
Cynic Metalhead - 30.03.2012 at 13:51
Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 03:32

Your Heaven in my Hell? This sounds a bit childish somehow.

Its not childish rather its a pretty interesting title i suppose. I've quite often said to my girlfriend "Your Heaven...in My Hell" and after that sh....forget it. But title is very catchy and interesting.
Apothecary - 30.03.2012 at 15:21
Looks pretty cool, but Death To The World is just about as cliche as you can get
X5452 - 30.03.2012 at 16:06
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2012 at 13:51

Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 03:32

Your Heaven in my Hell? This sounds a bit childish somehow.

I'm sorry but I don't see it, unless you refer to something sexual. I would personally never refer to those organs as heaven or hell though because I don't believe in either of them.
But you do what you must =P
Enemy of Reality - 30.03.2012 at 16:33
"Until Our Paths Cross Again" sounds like a farewell title
Cynic Metalhead - 30.03.2012 at 18:04
Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 16:06

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2012 at 13:51

Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 03:32

Your Heaven in my Hell? This sounds a bit childish somehow.

Sexual? Organs? I didn't said anything like that. I just referred about saying to my girlfriend and that's exactly what i often say to her. You must have clusterfucked in your expressiveness and probably that's why you just come up with random stupidity.
X5452 - 30.03.2012 at 19:53
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2012 at 18:04

Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 16:06

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.03.2012 at 13:51

Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 03:32

Your Heaven in my Hell? This sounds a bit childish somehow.

Chill the fuck out, I was just mentioning what I saw in your comment, yes it's true I have a perverted mind. But I assure you I'm not stupid, don't ever call me that again, it's insulting and prejudiced.

And I think the the title is childish, my opinion, deal with it. If you disagree fine, doesn't change my opinion though.
corpsereviver - 31.03.2012 at 16:55
Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 03:32

this track's title is "Your Heaven, My Hell"
source #1: http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/music/news/details/795570.kreator-limited-edition-digi-pak.html
source #2: http://www.facebook.com/notes/kreator-official/phantom-antichrist-tracklist-and-more/10150644236133031
Angelic Storm - 31.03.2012 at 19:28
Written by corpsereviver on 31.03.2012 at 16:55
this track's title is "Your Heaven, My Hell"

So I was right about it being a misprint! I originally got the tracklist from Kreator's facebook, and they had it listed as "Your Heaven In My Hell". They must have realised their mistake, and corrected it. "Your Heaven, My Hell" is a much better title, and makes more sense.
RavenKing - 01.04.2012 at 19:25
Written by Angelic Storm on 30.03.2012 at 04:25

Written by X5452 on 30.03.2012 at 03:32

The song titles sound typically Kreator to me.
Angelic Storm - 01.04.2012 at 20:01
Written by RavenKing on 01.04.2012 at 19:25
The song titles sound typically Kreator to me.

Yep, they do. I dunno why anyone would get the impression they are in any way significantly different from previous Kreator songtitles...

I also highly suspect that "Mars Mantra" will be an instrumental intro, rather then the first song proper. The title just screams out acoustic/atmospheric intro.
RavenKing - 01.04.2012 at 20:50
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.04.2012 at 20:01

Funny, I almost mentioned the same thing in my post. That's exactly my guess.

As for the song titles, give me this list without mentioning the band who wrote them and my guess would be Kreator. Lots of them are variations on previous Kreator song titles.
Angelic Storm - 01.04.2012 at 21:14
Written by RavenKing on 01.04.2012 at 20:50
Funny, I almost mentioned the same thing in my post. That's exactly my guess.

I'll be amazed if it isn't an instrumental intro, that's for sure...

That's very true. I have to say, when I read a few of the song titles, I was immediately reminded of some previous Kreator song titles. Such as "Death To The World" ("As The World Burns"), "Civilisation Collapse" ("World Anarchy"), "United In Hate" ("Flag Of Hate"), "Your Heaven, My Hell" ("Servant In Heaven - King In Hell")... hehe
RavenKing - 01.04.2012 at 21:24
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.04.2012 at 21:14

Exactly.

N.B. By the way, if you or anyone else wonder about my low level of activity here, it is not caused by any lack of interest. I'm still very interested in metal and read the news on a regular basis. It's a matter of time issues.
Angelic Storm - 01.04.2012 at 21:29
Written by RavenKing on 01.04.2012 at 21:24
Exactly.

Woah... I've just this second finished writing a PM to you asking about your low level of activity here recently... scary!
RavenKing - 01.04.2012 at 21:32
Written by Angelic Storm on 01.04.2012 at 21:29

What do they say? Ah, yes... "Great minds think alike".
Angelic Storm - 01.04.2012 at 22:35
Written by RavenKing on 01.04.2012 at 21:32
What do they say? Ah, yes... "Great minds think alike".

I guess that is true. lol
~NiGHTM4Re~ - 26.04.2012 at 23:36
Style of the cover reminds me on Sodom's M16.

News August Burns Red - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 7 28.04.2011 by Locke
News UnSun - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 7 27.07.2010 by Enemy of Reality
News Darkest Era - New Album Art And Tracklist Revealed 7 31.03.2014 by Draugen
News In Flames - New Album Tracklist Revealed, Single In June 7 26.04.2014 by cossaisVendeurs
News Judas Priest - New Album Tracklist Revealed 7 02.05.2014 by R Lewis