After eight years of pagan folk metal and three albums, Kromlek have announced the split up of the band.

Here it is the official statement posted on their Facebook page: "Greetings Followers, we have some bad news for all KromleK fans and maniacs. KromleK has decided to dissolve the band forever. Different opinions within the band and the desire for different music styles force us to take this step for our further musical development. But if you are a real fan and you believe in us you need not be disappointed. Follow us and stay tuned. In the near future you will see..."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kromlek

Posted: 03.04.2012 by Sjuk

Comments

FeskarN - 03.04.2012 at 12:06
Their last album was kinda boring but the first two was quite good folk metal. Specially "Strange Rumours... Distant Tremors".
ndawkn - 03.04.2012 at 14:30
Written by FeskarN on 03.04.2012 at 12:06

100% agreed. I never really liked this new urban style of the band, or their newest album.. but the previous stuff was brilliant, especially "Strange Rumours... Distant Tremors". A shame, but happens I guess. Best wishes to all the members, hopefully they end up in new even better bands.
Bad English - 03.04.2012 at 16:51
Damn i read kamelot I thougbt WOW what a nice nbews, lame band splits up, but ..... in end
Valentin B - 03.04.2012 at 17:52
Written by Bad English on 03.04.2012 at 16:51

There is a ridiculous Romanian black metal band called Cromlech and when I clicked the link I thought "please be a typo, please be a typo.."
ImperialTroll - 03.04.2012 at 18:08
NOOO!!! I was hoping for another album soon! damn it ! Anyway I sense a new band on the horizon. Hope it's gonna kick ass!
Until the End - 04.04.2012 at 03:26
The last album was hit and miss, it had some really great songs mixed with absolute crap.
Nemmeth - 04.04.2012 at 12:35
Usually a break up sucks, but yeah, with the major style change they made I'm actually glad to hear not all did agree with the new direction. I didn't like their new album, I only fell in love with the band because of the folky swampy metal they made before. Hopefully that will be continued under a new name..! :B

Albums Kromlek - Finis Terræ 3 22.03.2011 by virtual-x
News Split Roast - Five-Way Grindcore Split CD To Be Released In May 2.5 30.03.2011 by Asunder
News Drudkh - New Split And Compilation Details 2.5 21.11.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Resurrection - Split Ways With Bassist 2.5 18.09.2008 by LeChron James
Albums Clinging To The Trees Of A Forest Fire / Nesseria - Clinging To The Trees Of A Forest Fire / Nesseri 1.5 30.08.2012 by BoxCar Willy