Swedish heavy/power metallers Sabaton have announced via their official website that the band's new album title track "Carolus Rex" is now available for streaming. You can listen to it on the video below, which features the dates on the Swedish Empire Tour 2012. The song is the Swedish version of the first single off Carolus Rex, to be released on May 25th via Nuclear Blast and is already available on iTunes. More album details were previously reported here and here.

Source: sabaton.net
Band profile: Sabaton

Posted: 05.04.2012 by kual21

Comments

arwestromen - 05.04.2012 at 13:55
I like the swedish version more than the english one...maby it's because i'm swedish
Valentin B - 05.04.2012 at 14:20
This is pretty much instantly my favorite Sabaton song. It's epic as fuck and the ever-present cheesiness is not there anymore.

If Broden's performance on the rest of the album is as good as on this song and the guitars and keyboards are as epic and heavy, then I'm pretty sure Sabaton will have transitioned from a mediocre and uninteresting heavy-power metal band (Primo Victoria, Metalizer) to a decent one (Art of War, Coat of Arms) to one of the top acts in the genre.

I listened to the english version and yes, the Swedish version imo is much MUCH better.
Stratowarrior - 05.04.2012 at 15:39
I did not undersrand a shit but what a great song!
FeskarN - 05.04.2012 at 22:14
I have to agree that the swedish version of this song is better than the english version. Been listening to this song like 10 times a day since it was posted
WorpeX - 06.04.2012 at 02:53
Man, I really want to hear Sabaton cover Twilight of the Thunder God. That's either going to be sooooo good or sooooo bad.

News Amon Amarth - New Song Online For Streaming 7 13.08.2006 by Magere Tijn
News Lux Occulta - Another New Song Streaming Online 7 18.02.2014 by Gothmog_Motsham
News Coffinworm - New Song Streaming Online 7 01.03.2014 by -DC-002-