Legendary German heavy metallers Running Wild are currently streaming samples from their entire new album Shadowmaker at amazon.de. The album will be released via Steamhammer/SPV on April 20th in Germany, April 23rd in Europe and April 24th in the US/Canada. More details about the album were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Running Wild

Posted: 06.04.2012 by BudDa

Comments

Charly546 - 06.04.2012 at 13:59
I really haven't listened to Running Wild, except for the first two albums and a couple songs from other albums, but is it just me or does "Shadowmaker" sound a lot like Saxon? It's not a bad thing, but it's not really what I'd expect from Running Wild.
Bad English - 06.04.2012 at 14:13
Written by Charly546 on 06.04.2012 at 13:59

1th to albums it not sound what RW player after, they drop it , + change dlyricaly as welll

Well it does well if we consider they are getting old and its 2012 not 1980 ... its pretty powerful stuff but , far from glory ..............long live piracy
WorpeX - 06.04.2012 at 17:07
First three songs sucked so I stopped listening. Boring generic heavy metal, nothing interesting or unique. Doesn't even have pirate lyrics.
Truemetaljope - 08.04.2012 at 16:21
The samples sound like the same as previous album, Rogues en Vogue. Gonna listen to this album at some time but I know it definitely won't be like Running Wild used to be. Gates to Purgatory, Under Jolly Roger, Port Royal, Death or Glory, Black Hand Inn... great albums.

News Running Wild - Entire New Album Streaming Online 12 25.04.2012 by Truemetaljope
News Rock'n'Rolf - Ex-Running Wild Frontman Has A New Track Online 9 11.09.2010 by insanity.peppers
News Saxon - Details And Samples From New Album Online 8.5 12.02.2007 by EvillSpell
News War From A Harlots Mouth - Entire New Album Online 8.5 14.10.2012 by Mr. Doctor
News Korn - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album, New Video Online 8.5 06.06.2010 by The Shape 1973