Greek electronic symphonic metallers Dol Ammad have just presented their new music video for the song "Magus Invicta", taken from their new album Cosmic Gods: Episode I - Hyperspeed, which has recently been released on CD and vinyl via Electronic Art Metal Records. You can watch the video below. More album details were previously reported here

Source: electronicartmetal.com
Band profile: Dol Ammad

Posted: 22.04.2012 by eARTm

Comments

Ornusashas - 22.04.2012 at 15:15
Hahaha freaking awesome. I'm going to finally buy the album
Dane Train - 22.04.2012 at 16:31
This might just be the cheesiest music I have heard in ages. Those drums...
athena - 22.04.2012 at 16:53
Was that a large cat playing the piano?
BenWasHere - 22.04.2012 at 18:56
Written by athena on 22.04.2012 at 16:53

Was that a large cat playing the piano?

Yes, he needs you to buy the album to pay for his synth lessons
Great song!
Paradox0 - 22.04.2012 at 19:18
Oh Hai Septic Flesh Side project. I find it kind of interesting that this project is still on going considering Septic Flesh's success.

Sadly the video is as uncreative as the music itself. Its chorus metal and it doesn't seem to have any interest in well...being interesting. I suppose I have to give them points for at least releasing a video with nothing but studio work and an exploding water filter. Oh and keyboard cat's cousin is awesome.
PocketMetal - 22.04.2012 at 21:54
Written by Paradox0 on 22.04.2012 at 19:18

are you sure this is related to SepticFlesh ? I think SepticFlesh side project is Choastar , not this . I checked some band members and they were not from SepticFlesh .
Paradox0 - 22.04.2012 at 22:44
Written by PocketMetal on 22.04.2012 at 21:54

Written by Paradox0 on 22.04.2012 at 19:18

*facepalms*

This is more of a side project of Dimitris Makrantonakis, the guitarist of Transcending Bizarre?, another Greek band. I could have sworn I learned of this band through Septic Flesh's myspace (back when THAT was relevant), then must have associated the two bands for some reason
inner_peace - 23.04.2012 at 03:17
My copy of the album arrived recently - its a pretty good listen, grows on you each time.

Batman always makes me laugh.

News Dol Ammad - Another New Video Online 11 06.06.2012 by Ornusashas
News Dol Ammad - New Video Online 9 29.03.2012 by Syk
News Delain - Another New Video Online 5.5 17.09.2012 by
News Van Canto - Another New Video Online 5.5 30.09.2010 by Ellrohir
News Omnium Gatherum - Another New Video Online, Finnish Tour Dates 5.5 23.01.2011 by Eddie Misery