"Whose Life (Is It Anyways?)", the brand new lyric video from US thrashers Megadeth has premiered and you can now watch it below. The song is taken from the band's latest album Th1rt3en, which was released last year through Roadrunner Records.

Source: megadeth.com
Band profile: Megadeth

Posted: 03.05.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

malaikat - 03.05.2012 at 13:18
Omg it's a metal song for angsty teenagers.
Valentin B - 03.05.2012 at 13:43
Good evening and welcome to whose life is it anyways, i'm your host Dave Mustaine, come on down let's have some fun!

welcome to whose life is it anyways, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter, that's right, the points are like the black guy who played in Metallica on their first studio recording!
BoxCar Willy - 03.05.2012 at 14:47
The title pisses me off because it's a rip-off of Prong's "Whose Fist (Is this Anyway)"

Thrashette - 03.05.2012 at 14:53
Written by malaikat on 03.05.2012 at 13:18

Omg it's a metal song for angsty teenagers.

I'm pretty sure this song applies to "freaks" of all age groups...
Though it's true that most of them run out of fucks to give when they pass their teen years
Scuzzy McDouche - 03.05.2012 at 16:54
Ugh, now I'm starting to wonder if Dave actually supports the Occutards here in the U.S. Video released with bad timing? Maybe, maybe not. But yeah, the song title also reminds me of Prong's "Who's Fist Is This Anyway" which sucks because IMO, Prong > Megadeth.
Troy Killjoy - 03.05.2012 at 17:10
Why would you advertise your lyrics when they're that childish? I wouldn't even publish them. Music sucks, video sucks, lyrics suck.
exomorphyx89 - 03.05.2012 at 17:50
Music sucks, video acceptable, lyrics suck but I like them. Mustaine haven't created a decent album since Youthanasia but I love that motherfucker.
Jiri - 03.05.2012 at 18:21
I HATE LYRIC VIDEOS!!!
Arcticus - 03.05.2012 at 18:34
These are easily some of the worst lyrics of Mustaine's career..."I see you in the shadows" LOL
Don't get me wrong, I love me some 'Deth, but Th1rt33n is a pretty weak album (especially following Endgame).
Truemetaljope - 03.05.2012 at 19:36
SUCKS.
Olli - 03.05.2012 at 19:46
Some of the worst vocals Mustaines ever done :\ bad lyrics too. Not a good choice for a video haha
Fredd - 03.05.2012 at 20:19
Who? Never heard of that band before.
Paradox0 - 03.05.2012 at 20:27
For a guy who excels at bitching and complaining this is just melodramatic whining.

If the guitars where a bit louder in the mix and if the lyrics didn't suck as much this would be decent.
Guiyodeath - 04.05.2012 at 06:41
I am a fan from Argentina, but I don´t like this video. Por qué Countdown to Extinction en Chile y no en Buenos Aires...!? Aguante MEGADETH and Chris Broderick, a fucking player guitar.
Dethking26 - 04.05.2012 at 14:13
Dave Mustaine: 50 going on 15.
Troy Killjoy - 04.05.2012 at 23:07
Written by Dethking26 on 04.05.2012 at 14:13
Dave Mustaine: 50 going on 15.

Thread winner by a country mile.
AngelofDeth - 05.05.2012 at 07:39
Lol ^^^
Unhealer - 05.05.2012 at 22:29
Written by Guiyodeath on 04.05.2012 at 06:41

I was pretty sure they were playing two dates on Argentina and on one they'll play Countdown To Extinction and Peace Sells on the other one. Por el cumple del Colo.
Mansdone - 10.05.2012 at 02:34
Written by Scuzzy McDouche on 03.05.2012 at 16:54

Those "Occutards" are just sick of a corrupt social, political, and economical system thats been feeding off the complacency of the people who have everything, and the ignorance of those who have nothing. It doesn't matter if you support them or not they are just trying to do something different, because everything else thats been done before obviously hasn't worked. One love.
Troy Killjoy - 10.05.2012 at 17:52
Was Bob Marley an anarchist?
Mansdone - 10.05.2012 at 20:14
I dont know, he definantely wasn't into western ideology (Ex: "Babylon") so he probably had more shared beliefs with an anarchist than a politician. Also Bob Marley did not invent the common Rastafarian phrase "One Love", its just a simple expression that I like to use after a I say something people might think is agressive, but in reality I meant no harm and was just sharing an oppinion. Without gettting to deep into my own beliefs out of the proper forum, it is also a reminder that their is only one love. One love.;D
FourMechALYX - 08.11.2012 at 02:30
The song, I myself don't like it, is somewhat catchy, but just cheesy because it is obviously a teenage focused song, and Megadeth is not composed of teenagers. The video I find to be very slow and boredom inducing, it doesn't go with the song or improve it at all. I find myself feeling sorry for the band and wondering who in the heck they hired to make the video. I feel like either Dave Mustaine doesn't care anymore or he's really being pushed around by the record company. This is coming from a total Megadeth fan here too. It's disappointing.

News Megadeth - Premiere New Video 9 03.07.2013 by Planet Smasher
News Whitechapel - Premiere Lyric Video For New Song 7 15.04.2014 by Troy Killjoy
News Gamma Ray - Premiere Lyric Video For New Song 7 24.02.2014 by Angelic Storm
News Dream Theater - Premiere New Lyric Video 7 28.01.2012 by Carl Berg