"As Made", a brand new song from US black metallers Nachtmystium is currently streaming online exclusively over at Invisible Oranges. The track is taken from the limited edition 7" single, with only 500 copies being pressed (200 black, 200 white and 100 in mint green vinyl), which also features a cover of the Joy Division song "The Eternal", with vocals by Chris Connelly (Revolting Cocks, Ministry). As Made will be released on May 15th in North America through Century Media and can be pre-ordered here and here.

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Nachtmystium

Posted: 04.05.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

Troy Killjoy - 04.05.2012 at 23:35
According to users at Invisible Oranges, this is blatant Ministry worship. I don't know much about Ministry since I don't bother much with industrial metal (or industrial music as a whole), but I can safely say I think this song is shit. One boring riff, the same simple drum pattern from beginning to end, and "weird" industrial noises or whatever (reminds me of Fear Factory more than anything, but only probably because I've never bothered with Ministry).

Hopefully they don't adopt a completely industrial-influenced sound. I prefer the psychedelic vibe in my metal.
Mr. Doctor - 05.05.2012 at 01:30
Written by Troy Killjoy on 04.05.2012 at 23:35

Hella shitty indeed and same as you... Hopefully they won't go industrial on us (and if they do, hopefully they will do better than this next time)...Psychedelia in my Nachtmystium please!
Void Eater - 05.05.2012 at 05:12
A metal band going industrial with fans unsatisfied? I think we all know what's going on here. Clearly this music is just
bloodface - 05.05.2012 at 06:36
I appreciate their output.....joy division, industrial, psychedelic.....glad they upset grindy lofi black metal purists.....it is fun to watch..... i like the chicago industrial connection with connelly too. looking for some jazz saxophone touches from his chicago buddy from yakuza. blake used to work at the best metal store in the u.s. (r.i.p. metal haven - chicago)
Sync - 05.05.2012 at 06:55