Monolith Of Inhumanity, the upcoming new album from US grind/death metallers Cattle Decapitation is now streaming exclusively and in its entirety at this location. The album is set for release on May 4th in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy, May 7th throughout the rest of Europe and May 8th in North America via Metal Blade. More album details were previously reported here.

In other news, Cattle Decapitation will crush souls on this summer's Shockwave Festival Tour 2012 announced earlier this week. The band will be joining Fear Factory, Voivod, Misery Index, Revocation, Havok, Dirge Within, Last Chance To Reason, Vildhjarta, The Browning and Forged In Flame throughout North America.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cattle Decapitation

Posted: 05.05.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

Troy Killjoy - 05.05.2012 at 17:12
I'm so put off by the shitty tracks released earlier... but I guess I'm going to suck it up and give this whole thing a chance. No expectations, right? ...
Lit. - 05.05.2012 at 18:51
Written by Troy Killjoy on 05.05.2012 at 17:12

I never had any expectations for this band anyway.
Cynic Metalhead - 05.05.2012 at 18:53
Great release. Sounds better than "My Harvest Floor".
Tristus Scriptor - 05.05.2012 at 23:19
Top fucking notch.
BoxCar Willy - 05.05.2012 at 23:47
I'm disappointed that I can't listen to this now >:(

News Queensrÿche - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 18.06.2013 by R Lewis
News Neuraxis - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 08.02.2011 by ₣rost Giant
News Omnium Gatherum - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 14.02.2011 by FreddeSwede
News Early Graves - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 28.10.2012 by Rupert