00:22 - ANGEL REAPER damn i need t replace this keyboard ... too much typos ...
00:19 - ANGEL REAPER ma think Toxic Holocaust is my spirit animal .I mean its the first band whose songs sounds like something i would play- all those riffs i play as well . maybe even a bit better. hell i need a drummer ...
Norwegian avantgarde outfit Ulver have released a promo video for the cover song "Magic Hollow", originally from Beau Brummels, which is now available for viewing at this location or below. The song is taken from their forthcoming album Childhood's End, featuring classic psychedelic songs re-worked and recorded by the band in late 2011, which is set for release on May 28th via Kscope. The video was directed by Justin Oakey. The album can be pre-ordered here, where you'll also find interviews and other content.
Childhood's End tracklist:
01. Bracelets Of Fingers [The Pretty Things cover]
02. Everybody's Been Burned [The Byrds cover]
03. The Trap [Bonniwell's Music Machine cover]
04. In The Past [Chocolate Watchband cover]
05. Today [Jefferson Airplane cover]
06. Can You Travel In The Dark Alone? [Gandalf cover]
07. I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night [Electric Prunes cover]
08. Street Song [The 13th Floor Elevators cover]
09. 66-5-4-3-2-1 [The Troggs cover]
10. Dark Is The Bark [Left Banke cover]
11. Magic Hollow [Beau Brummels cover]
12. Soon There'll Be Thunder [Common People cover]
13. Velvet Sunsets [Music Emporium cover]
14. Lament Of The Astral Cowboy [Curt Boettcher cover]
15. I Can See The Light [Les Fleur de Lys cover]
16. Where Is Yesterday [United States Of America cover]
Actually, I think Ulver makes the best covers. Their edition of "Solitude" on Shadows of the Sun is just breathtaking.
EDIT: Just listened to Boettcher's "Astral Cowboy" and Gandalf's "Can You Travel In The Dark Alone?", those two songs + "Today" (which I allready knew) are unbeliveably Ulver-y. This will be a killer album.