"Harakiri", a brand new song and title track from Serj Tankian (also known as the vocalist of System Of A Down) is now streaming online and can be heard here. This song will be featured on his upcoming solo release Harakiri, which is set to be released on July 10th through Reprise Records/Serjical Strike.

Serj Tankian also released a medley/preview of his new album and you can listen to it below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Serj Tankian

Posted: 23.06.2012 by BoxCar Willy

Comments

Dark Doom - 23.06.2012 at 15:08
Fuckkkkkk him
Rupert - 23.06.2012 at 15:42
Lol I kind of feel the same. I'm enjoying parts of the album though honestly.
!J.O.O.E.! - 23.06.2012 at 17:22
Sounds pretty pleasant actually. Anyone that doesn't dig Serj's voice is clearly an impotent zebra scrotum who passes out on the "k" button as an alternative to engaging the gears of their brain.
Opethian - 23.06.2012 at 18:49
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 23.06.2012 at 17:22

I used to 'appreciate' his vocal work on the first 2 S.O.A.D. albums, anything after that .. blahh
Elodie Artour - 23.06.2012 at 20:45
I actually enjoyed the samples a lot. Can't wait to hear the whole album.
Briche - 23.06.2012 at 21:16
I think is a good song. I hope a great album.
Machiavelli - 24.06.2012 at 00:02
Not an aggressive enough sound for me but I will always give props to SOAD.
SleepFan - 24.06.2012 at 22:29
Sounds alright but, I'll have to hear more before I decide on getting it. Wish that System of a Down would get back together instead of more average Serj albums.
InnerSelf - 26.06.2012 at 03:09
Nostalgia !
dudes who like SOAD, this dude is the reason why
ZeroPercent1 - 29.06.2012 at 01:00
Idk if you guys are in LA or not, but Serj is doing a Q+A...free and open to everyone!!!! i plan on trying to get answers on SOAD....if you're with me, there's info here: serjtankian.com/rsvp

News Savage Messiah - New Album Preview And Song Online 10 14.12.2013 by FelixtheMetalcat
News Woods Of Desolation - New Album Detailed And Song Streaming Online 8.5 17.11.2013 by Marcel Hubregtse
News Wormed - New Album Details And Song Online 8.5 09.01.2013 by J. N.
News Wuthering Heights - New Album Details And New Song Online 8.5 08.02.2010 by Inlé
News Twilight - Announce New And Final Album, New Song Online 8.5 15.01.2014 by !J.O.O.E.!