"Unconditional", the new single from Slovenian industrial metal band Neurotech is now available for streaming below. The song comes off the band's upcoming EP entitled Decipher Vol. 2, tentatively scheduled for release this October. Like on the upcoming EP, the song features vocals from female singer Tanja Ravljen.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Neurotech

Posted: 25.06.2012 by BudDa

Comments

Întunecatul - 25.06.2012 at 20:46
This song is great. Industrial goodness .
Sync - 25.06.2012 at 23:28
Great as usual. Decipher Vol. 2 should be killer!
jupitreas - 26.06.2012 at 00:58
This song is unbelievably shitty. It sounds so generic in that kitschy faux-goth way and the female vocals just plain suck. Neurotech is rapidly losing its appeal with every consecutive release.
kingeryck - 26.06.2012 at 01:14
It's alright. Nothing special.
Neroese - 26.06.2012 at 10:50
Well, this track is not bad. Really, but...

When I first time hear ,,Antagonist" I was amazed! So cool mix of agressive guitars, cyber metal and symphonic music. But...but from Decipher Vol.01 I realise that it's nothing new. He's loosing is amazingness. It's nothing new. I'm not sure that Decipher Vol.02 will be only good with nothing new, or something amazing.
Uldreth - 26.06.2012 at 11:48
Am I the only one who thinks they are releasing stuff too fast?
Neroese - 27.06.2012 at 19:06
Written by Uldreth on 26.06.2012 at 11:48

Am I the only one who thinks they are releasing stuff too fast?

You're definitely don't know about Tyrant of Death. Check his MetalStorm profile and didn't say that Neurotech is relesing stuff too fast:)
ravendeath - 02.07.2012 at 00:55
Written by Guest on 26.06.2012 at 10:50

Well, this track is not bad. Really, but...

Probably you are not aware of the fact that most songs on Decipher series are old tracks, remastered and in some cases reworked. This songs were meant to be published on Antagonist album and also on previous EP, but somehow didn't fit. So it's nothing strange that it's not something really new regarding the evolution of the sound. On the other hand, try to listen to Blue Screen Planet EP.
Neroese - 02.07.2012 at 11:09
Written by ravendeath on 02.07.2012 at 00:55

Written by Guest on 26.06.2012 at 10:50

Well, this track is not bad. Really, but...

Oh right, it's and old tracks. I know Blue Screen Planet - pure masterpiece. But Andrey (Wulf) write on Neurotech fb page that ,,Decipher Vol.02" will shock many people.
ravendeath - 02.07.2012 at 15:35
Written by Guest on 02.07.2012 at 11:09

Written by ravendeath on 02.07.2012 at 00:55

Written by Guest on 26.06.2012 at 10:50

Well, this track is not bad. Really, but...

Yes, like "Unconditional" the songs will be more "futuristic" pop oriented. Probably he meant that metal fans of Neurotech will be shocked. All of the songs on Decipher Vol.2 will feature female vocals. Otherwise he is also working on second part of Blue Screen Planet.

News AC/DC - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 28.08.2008 by
News Lordi - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 09.02.2013 by WorpeX
News Black Sabbath - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 19.04.2013 by HaaskAksaaH
News Three - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 06.04.2014 by BloodTears
News Eyehategod - New Single Available For Streaming 8.5 09.09.2012 by Monolithic