Tore Moren (guitar) and Nic Angileri (bass) are no longer playing with Norwegian heavy metallers Jorn. According to the band's official website, they will both be focusing on their solo careers and other projects and their departure was not caused by any conflicts within the band. Tore Moren has been playing with Jorn since 2001 and has recorded five studio albums plus one as a session musician and also two live albums. The new line-up is promised to be announced soon.

Source: jornlande.com
Band profile: Jorn

Posted: 14.07.2012 by andreosokin

Comments

LeChron James - 14.07.2012 at 12:16
Why do band departures have to be so neutral nowdays? I wanna see some kind of "Messiah Marcolin doom dances former bandmates to death" kind of band departure. DEPARTURE, if you know what I mean hahahaha
enumaelis - 14.07.2012 at 13:16
Written by LeChron James on 14.07.2012 at 12:16

Well you have Tate's departure, probably Queensryche never got so much attention in the last 20 years
Kimiwind - 14.07.2012 at 21:59
I haven't been in touch with the band in a while, but I still feel bad for their departure. It's all abut money now, unfortunately.

News Borknagar - Guitarist And Bassist Back In The Band 8.5 25.03.2008 by NaittsirK
News Pathology - Former Vocalist And Guitarist Rejoined The Band 7 21.12.2012 by psykometal
News Crow Black Sky - Bassist And Founding Member Leaves The Band 7 31.07.2012 by
News Six Feet Under - Bassist, Drummer Quit The Band 7 01.02.2011 by
News The Haunted - Guitarist And Drummer Leave The Band 7 16.10.2012 by Mr. Doctor