Stone metallers The Sword revealed via their official website the cover artwork and track listing of the band's upcoming album, entitled Apocryphon due to be released on October 22 via Razor & Tie. Apocryphon was produced and engineered by J. Robbins (Clutch, Jawbox) at Magpie Cage Studios and will feature cover art by famed comic book artist J.H. Williams III (Batwoman, Promethea).

Apocryphon tracklist:

15. Cheap Sunglasses [bonus]

Source: swordofdoom.com
Band profile: The Sword

Posted: 10.09.2012 by AndMetalForAll

Comments

.Nick - 10.09.2012 at 23:56
Looks cool, but for some weird reason this also made me think of Rita from the Power Rangers.
Must be the clothes I guess.
BlueMobius - 10.09.2012 at 23:56
First sentence needs an edit. Should be Stoner metallers not Stone Metallers lol.
Machiavelli - 11.09.2012 at 07:04
I don't understand the love for this band and I like stoner metal. I haven't seen them live though so maybe that will help cuz I didn't like their studio records and GOTE was horrible (weak vox, too hot cymbals) which turned me off them completely. I will hope this new record shows me what I'm missing.
White Death - 11.09.2012 at 17:15
I expect this will be great, The Sword just keep getting better.
BitterCOld - 11.09.2012 at 18:41
They were amusing on No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain, Austin SXSW and eats episode.
LeChron James - 12.09.2012 at 07:00
Written by BitterCOld on 11.09.2012 at 18:41

Damn you beat me to it hahaha. The fact that they have their own hot sauce that's "banned in multiple galaxies" is fantastic hahaha.
Spirit Molecule - 12.09.2012 at 11:39
Written by BitterCOld on 11.09.2012 at 18:41

Ohh which episode was that?? He was at SXSW ? That's awesome. He's such a cool guy. I'm convinced he's a stoner

Anyway, not their best album artwork. Fun band though, loved their Age of Winters album, Warp Riders was alright too, prefer AoW though.
BitterCOld - 12.09.2012 at 19:06
Written by Spirit Molecule on 12.09.2012 at 11:39

he visited Austin a little less for the massive hipster convention and more for the grub. and he was more than a stoner, he's run the gamut, pot, coke, heroin, shrooms, LSD.

News The Haunted - New Album Details Revealed 8.5 02.07.2014 by 3rdWorld
News Between The Buried And Me - New Album Details Revealed 8.5 08.07.2009 by Elio
News Swallow The Sun - New Album Details Revealed 8.5 12.06.2009 by Graveheart
News The Meads Of Asphodel - New Album Details Revealed 8.5 03.01.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
News The Agonist - New Album Details Revealed 8.5 04.04.2012 by