British speed power metallers DragonForce have released a new video for the song "Seasons", now available for viewing below. The song is taken from their latest output The Power Within, the first to feature new singer Marc Hudson, which was released in April through Roadrunner Records.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: DragonForce

Posted: 15.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

Bad English - 15.09.2012 at 13:46
Wow I saw Jack damiels in beck scene...and I have a feeling band write one lyric and simply change lines to writesongs, IMO every singoe flower band use ''and sunshien will shine on my life agan''
Ellrohir - 15.09.2012 at 14:09
Average song and average "live" footage...nothing to see here, move along
Paradox0 - 15.09.2012 at 16:28
I've been mulling over this for awile and I think I've figured out whats wrong with the grand majority of live music videos. I'm sure the fans of any sad band enjoy watching behind the scene footage, but I think they would be far more endearing if those charming moments of dialogue which are silenced by the music to be actually heard. I think there are plenty of cool things in this video but I doubt even the multitasking rapid quick instant gratification of this current information age could find anything interesting. I think band documentaries are awesome, and artists expounding on their music is always fun, but what am I suppose to get out of the band playing live (although not really) interpaced with a bunch of half-second clips of the band doing stuff. Maybe if the band was doing anything related to the song that would be interesting, but any kind of "story" in a video (no matter how much it resembles shiteo) is no longer a live video I suppose.

Then again I've probably wasted a HUGE chunk of writing which my pseudo-intellectualism could be applied to (such as sleeping) considering these live videos are essentially lazy attempts to promote songs without resorting to lyric videos.
Elodie Artour - 15.09.2012 at 21:32
Written by Paradox0 on 15.09.2012 at 16:28

I totally agree with you, man! That is some hell of a good review of today's "live" and lyric videos. Even to me (as a music manager,) that type of videos are a pure joke. They just show a total lack of creativity replaced by the never-ending strive for cash. Not that I blame them; they also gotta make money somehow. I just wish they had more original ways to do so.
bloodwrage - 16.09.2012 at 07:11
As much as I wanted to like their latest effort, it fell well short of what I wanted. This video also sucks.
Machiavelli - 16.09.2012 at 12:52
Yeah who do these rockstars think they are? regular dudes? i want to see virgin sacrifices to a goatheaded god in a video and depending on my mood there is a hero who dashes in and crushes fools or gets slaughtered himself.

News Riverside - Release New Lyric Video, More Shows Announced 5.5 03.03.2013 by BloodTears
News Stream Of Passion - Release New Video 5.5 07.10.2011 by Iron Nostarion
News Tiamat - Release New Video 5.5 12.09.2013 by Sangre Sani
News Uneven Structure - Release New Video, Working On New Album 5.5 21.04.2013 by Moose
News Onslaught - Release Lyric Video For New Song 5.5 05.09.2013 by exomorphyx89