777 - Cosmosophy, the third and final part of the "777" trilogy from French metallers Blut Aus Nord is currently streaming in its entirety and exclusively at this location. Don't miss out. The new album 777 - Cosmosophy will be released in North America on October 9th and in rest of the world on September 21st under Debemur Morti Productions.

777 - Cosmosophy tracklist:

01. Epitome XIV
02. Epitome XV
03. Epitome XVI
04. Epitome XVII
05. Epitome XVIII

[Thanks to !J.O.O.E.! for the tip!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blut Aus Nord

Posted: 18.09.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

PocketMetal - 18.09.2012 at 14:05
Best album art of 2012 ?!
just wow .
The Turbanator - 18.09.2012 at 14:42
Written by PocketMetal on 18.09.2012 at 14:05

Best album art of 2012 ?!
just wow .

It's good but not really the best. Seen a few really excellent album arts. One of them is by "When Wood Make Graves".

Also, yes! This album sounds excellent.
Oaken - 18.09.2012 at 16:09
Written by The Turbanator on 18.09.2012 at 14:42

IMO it's the worst cover of the trilogy (It has the best music though). It doesn't correspond with the music.
IronAngel - 18.09.2012 at 17:23
I think Desanct beats both the cover and the contents of this album, but I'm still enjoying the hell out of this.

It's not a particularly exclusive stream since it's been available on (Finnish) Spotify at least since yesterday.
!J.O.O.E.! - 18.09.2012 at 22:00
Written by IronAngel on 18.09.2012 at 17:23

Not legally I bet, considering its not officially released anywhere until the 21st. Albums quite often make it onto Spotify before the official release date. Sometimes they get removed (Meshuggah, Anathema, Borknagar etc.), sometimes they don't. Why would Finland as a whole get the album, and no one else? (To check I unlinked a track from the album and the song disappeared from Spotify. The info is definitely there but the song itself isn't)
IronAngel - 18.09.2012 at 22:19
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 18.09.2012 at 22:00

Now it shows the symbols that I have it in my library, but they weren't there before. Strange.
!J.O.O.E.! - 18.09.2012 at 22:23
Written by IronAngel on 18.09.2012 at 22:19

I don't quite get how things are uploaded and available on Spotify, if there's some central server that receives the albums from the labels or what. I'm guessing not considering how often things sneak on there early.

News Blut Aus Nord - New Album Streaming Online 13.5 09.11.2011 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Blut Aus Nord - New Album Teaser Trailer Online 12 04.08.2012 by
News Wormed - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 25.03.2013 by theFIST
News Secrets Of The Moon - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 16.03.2012 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Ihsahn - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 19.06.2012 by Bomzas