Russian brutal death metal band Katalepsy has premiered a new video for the song "Evidence Of Near Death (E.N.D.)" online. The song for this video, which can be seen below, is taken from the group's new upcoming album Autopsychosis, which will be released on January 8th, 2013 via Unique Leader Records. Katalepsy has recently finished the recording sessions for the new album.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Katalepsy

Posted: 25.09.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

Alex Fenger - 25.09.2012 at 14:38
That was pretty sick
psykometal - 25.09.2012 at 17:44
I could not stand the old vocalist because he just sounded like a frog that was taught how to kroak along with their musick but this new guy is pretty good, I will def have to check out the rest of this album when it releases...

And is it just me or does Russia seem to be churning out BDM bands like Norway does with BM?
Grey Wind - 25.09.2012 at 20:11
Written by psykometal on 25.09.2012 at 17:44

lol and this new guy *doesn't* sound like a frog!?
Misfit74 - 25.09.2012 at 21:20
This band is at the top of the heap in slam. This song gives me goosebumps. Just sick. Certainly, among my top-5 favorite bands and Autopsychosis will be a strong contender for AOY.
Misfit74 - 25.09.2012 at 21:25
Written by psykometal on 25.09.2012 at 17:44

No, it's not just you. Russia has some of the best brutal death and slam bands out there. Disfigurement Of Flesh, Big End Bolt, and of course Abominable Putridity to name just a few. That country has it going on with regards to those styles of music.
psykometal - 25.09.2012 at 21:54
Written by Misfit74 on 25.09.2012 at 21:25

I have not heard of Disfugurement Of Flesh or Big End Bolt but Abominable Putridity's latest is freakin' beast, will have to check out the other 2 when I get a chance. Italy has a pretty good BDM scene as well with bands like Putridity, Antropofagus, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hour Of Penance and Vomit The Soul.

News Skeletonwitch - Premiere New Video 5.5 25.03.2012 by Absak
News Delain - Premiere New Video 5.5 01.04.2014 by Carl Berg
News Within Temptation - Premiere New Video And Single 5.5 27.09.2013 by DeepBlueSea
News Dying Fetus - Premiere New Video 5.5 16.06.2012 by Nefarious
News Sepultura - Premiere New Video, Tour Dates For Australia/New Zealand 5.5 16.05.2014 by BloodJuNkie