Norwegian black metal group God Seed has released their brand new song "This From The Past", which is now available for streaming exclusively at Pitchfork. The song "offers a look at the collection's expansive blend of intense old-school black metal with the psychedelic and the symphonic."

"This From The Past" is the first single taken from the band's long-awaited debut album I Begin, scheduled for release on October 23rd in North America, October 26th in Norway and October 30th worldwide via Indie Recordings. More details about the album were previously reported here.

Artwork for "This From The Past" by Håkon Hoseth

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: God Seed

Posted: 26.09.2012 by BudDa

Comments

Jack--- - 26.09.2012 at 13:26
Interesting! i like this song, can't wait to hear more songs from the new album
Carl Berg - 26.09.2012 at 13:28
This is surprisingly good! Old school sound with amazing production - at the same time raw but very well executed. Very good Gorgoroth-atmosphere. After Ghaal's involvement in Wardruna I thought things would become a bit tamer and slower in tempo. Boy, was I wrong.
Alex Fenger - 26.09.2012 at 14:31
I found this to be boring... very very boring. Not surprised whatsoever
Oaken - 26.09.2012 at 16:18
Written by Alex Fenger on 26.09.2012 at 14:31

I found this to be boring... very very boring. Not surprised whatsoever

The second part with the background melodies was great, but yeah, I agree with you. I don't have enough time to listen to every record coming out this year, so I guess I don't need this one.
LeChron James - 27.09.2012 at 03:37
Not too bad, looks like the Gaahl/Gorgoroth plot's gonna be thickening some more.
Windrider - 27.09.2012 at 18:38
No masterpiece but better than expected, the end is very nice, guitars have a Hoest touch there...
Still, the cover artwork is awesome!

News Goatwhore - New Album Tracklist Revealed, First Single Streaming Online 5.5 12.01.2012 by Troy Killjoy
News Angra - New Single Artwork Posted Online 5.5 04.09.2006 by Thryce