Shall we thrash? German thrashers Destruction have just premiered a new video for the song "Carnivore". The song will appear on their upcoming beast Spiritual Genocide, which should hit stores on November 23rd via Nuclear Blast. This album marks the band's 30th anniversary.

The video was produced at Polish Mania Studio and sees the return of the classic character, the Mad Butcher.

You can also listen to the song "Cyanide", previously released, at this location.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Destruction

Posted: 12.11.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

Rulatore - 13.11.2012 at 01:10
Quite good actually, remembers me of All Hell Breaks Loose

Edit: Ok, it's quite repetitive after a while.
BrutalN00dle - 13.11.2012 at 03:26
That was an exceptionally boring song.
exomorphyx89 - 13.11.2012 at 04:27
Great song although not Destruction at its best; hope the other songs of the album are better.
Syk - 13.11.2012 at 05:14
Sweet cover art, but...
Written by BrutalN00dle on 13.11.2012 at 03:26
That was an exceptionally boring song.
I think I'd rather listen to Risk. Or even Shadows Fall
qlacs - 13.11.2012 at 07:40
Wow nice cover
Angelic Storm - 13.11.2012 at 09:09
Horrendous video, but I loved the song. Mid-paced, catchy thrash, which isn't typical Destruction, but I'm sure most of the actual album will be typical Destruction, so this song is a nice diversion from that. I noticed that Mike wasn't playing the solo in the video, so I'm guessing a guest guitarist must have recorded the solo for this one!
BudDa - 13.11.2012 at 09:37
The song is ok. Sounds abit bland to me. Its like am waiting for something to kick in which never does. The video is poor in terms of quality..
.Nick - 16.11.2012 at 22:57
Thought it was a rather boring song, hopefully the rest of the album is a bit more adventurous.

News Destruction - New Video Online 7.5 20.02.2011 by LeChron James