Thrash titans Kreator, who are currently touring Europe in support of their most recent album Phantom Antichrist, will broadcast their entire show in Berlin tonight live and worldwide. A free show? Right on!

The live stream, starting at 10pm CET, will be available everywhere in the world at this location. Until then, TapeTV only users from Germany, Austria and Switzerland can watch TapeTV. People with ad-blocking software might need to turn those off to be able to watch.

The broadcast is made possible by Spiegel Online, the online version of German weekly news magazine "Der Spiegel" and TapeTV.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kreator

Posted: 01.12.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

Malphas - 01.12.2012 at 20:21
Count me in
Angelic Storm - 01.12.2012 at 20:58
Awesome! I'll defintely be watching this, hopefully it'll be a good setlist!
PazuzuSKOM - 01.12.2012 at 21:35
Not available in my region .. FUK U , I cant see metal bands coming to my region, and I cant stream a show either WTF!
X5452 - 01.12.2012 at 21:40
Someone record this! I cant make it cuz I got a bday party
Kulu - 01.12.2012 at 23:01
So I guess I can't watch this from Czech Republic...
Angelic Storm - 01.12.2012 at 23:06
I can't watch it either. It's only available in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
BloodTears - 01.12.2012 at 23:08
Http://www.ontape.tv/tape.live.mobile/embed/?partner=spiegel

Try this link guys, for the ones who are having trouble. Hope it helps. Both the links above are currently streaming fine. The one the band announced is not working as of now.
Angelic Storm - 01.12.2012 at 23:11
Thanks for that! Missed the first song I think though...
LordFezzington - 01.12.2012 at 23:16
Thanks BloodTears, I was getting angrier by the second!
Angelic Storm - 01.12.2012 at 23:19
I'm beginning to wonder if Christian Geisler's bass is ever plugged in! I've watched a lot of live footage with him in the band, and I can never hear his bass...
Kulu - 01.12.2012 at 23:28
The link works. Thanks, Bloodtears!
Malphas - 02.12.2012 at 00:31
It was a pretty neat show, good thing i speak german though and i have to agree on the bass
Misfit74 - 02.12.2012 at 09:53
Well, fuck. Too late to the party, I guess.
BloodTears - 02.12.2012 at 11:28
No problem guys, I was trying to watch it as well. The quality wasn't too bad either.
MrClansman1 - 02.12.2012 at 13:53
I was watching the show since the song "Enemy of God" up until the half of the song "Voices of the Dead", because I was so tired from the joerney from Prague to my homeland that day before streaming, that I don't slept for more than 40 hours. I had no chance to stay with Kreator on the entire show Anyway, the songs like Enemy of God, Phobia are verified classic live songs, that always make crowd "out of mind". The new one Civilization Collapse is quite good for live performance. I'm glad, that Kreator often include into setlist songs like Voices of the Dead. This show reminds me Kreator's performance on Brutal Assault one year ago. After all this songs I was just dreaming about playng on guitar before the crowd like that night in Berlin

News Kreator - Filming Oberhausen Show For Future DVD 6 11.12.2012 by X5452
News Kreator - Enters The Studio 4.5 09.01.2012 by Apothecary
News Kreator - Marty Friedman And Shining (NOR) As Support For UK Tour 4.5 12.09.2014 by Angry Chair
News Lita Ford - Acoustic Show To Be Broadcast Live, New Video Online 4 09.05.2013 by Bad English
News Obituary - Playing First Three Albums On Broadcast Show 4 02.06.2013 by Olli