As previously reported, Hammerheart Records will release Mors Viri, the new album from Dutch doom metal band Officium Triste, in the spring of 2013 on CD, LP and digital. Mors Viri was recorded in Bergweiler (Germany) at Pato Studio by Martin Kwakernaak. The album's artwork and tracklist have now been revealed. Feast your eyes below.

Mors Viri tracklist:

01. Your Fall From Grace
02. Burning All Boats And Bridges
03. Your Heaven, My Underworld
04. Interludium
05. To The Gallows
06. The Wounded And The Dying
07. One With The Sea (Part II)
08. Like Atlas

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Officium Triste

Posted: 11.12.2012 by Bad English

Comments

Abattoir - 12.12.2012 at 00:06
Well, all looks good for now...

I'm not sure if I am right but I think they have played "To The Gallows" at Doom Over London fest in November, and it did sound very decent. So it's definitely one to look upon next year.
Marcel Hubregtse - 12.12.2012 at 00:38
Written by Abattoir on 12.12.2012 at 00:06

Well, all looks good for now...

they did play a new song. I think it was To The Gallows, but am not too sure. A week later they played one or two new songs as well and they sounded good even though I wasn't familiar with them
Marcel Hubregtse - 12.12.2012 at 13:37
Written by Abattoir on 12.12.2012 at 00:06

Well, all looks good for now...

got a message today saying OT played The Wounded And The Dying in London and a week later they played both The Wounded And The Dying and Your Heaven, My Underworld.
Abattoir - 12.12.2012 at 13:58
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 12.12.2012 at 13:37

Written by Abattoir on 12.12.2012 at 00:06

Well, all looks good for now...

Ah, so our assumptions were incorrect Nevertheless as I said, a decent song and looking forward to the other new stuff.
Marcel Hubregtse - 12.12.2012 at 14:11
Written by Abattoir on 12.12.2012 at 13:58

Ah, so our assumptions were incorrect

Yeah they were as Pim pointed out to me via facebook What I remember of that new song and the other one is that they were a little more uptempo than their usual songs. But apparently the other new songs aren't as uptempo

News Tears Of Martyr - New Album Artwork And Tracklist Unveiled 10 25.03.2013 by Bad English
News Mayan - New Album Artwork And Tracklist Unveiled 10 30.10.2013 by 3rdWorld
News Nile - Unveil New Album Tracklist And European Jewel Case Artwork 8.5 24.05.2012 by MechanisT
News Tiamat - New Album Cover Art, Tracklist And Release Date Unveiled 8.5 10.09.2012 by Opethian
News Mob Rules - Unveil New Album Cover Artwork And Tracklist 8.5 07.09.2012 by The Shape 1973