Lately many bands are recording new albums which opens good perspectives for 2013. This time, it's Evile who are due to enter the studio this weekend to begin recording their as-yet untitled new album. It is fair to say that you can expect a new thrash metal offering from the band in the near future. Evile will once again be working with producer Russ Russell at Parlour Studios in Kettering for what will be the band's fourth full-length album.

Drummer Ben Carter commented: "Evile are pleased to announce we'll be back in the studio this weekend to begin recording our fourth album! We're also extremely looking forward to be working with producer extraordinaire Russ Russell again, at Parlour Studios in Kettering. The album will be guaranteed to thrash your balls off, make some ears bleed, and some fucking heads bang! We can't wait to unleash some new material upon you all, and look forward to giving you some new tracks to wreak havok when we embark on the Kreator UK and Ireland shows in April! See you in the pit!"

Evile have also just been confirmed for two festivals this summer - Belgium's SkullFest in June and the UK's Scarfest in August, where Evile will be headlining the Ashdown Stage.

Bassist Joel Graham commented: "We are really excited about being announced for Skullfest! Belgium is always great for Evile, and we can't wait to head over for this festival. The Skullfest bar is also host to some awesome Belgian beers. See ya there!"

Confirmed shows:

Evile with Kreator
Apr. 26 - Dublin, Ireland - The Academy
Apr. 27 - Manchester, UK - HMV Ritz
Apr. 28 - London, UK - HMV Forum

Evile
Jun. 14/15 - Wervik, Belgium - SkullFest
Aug. 24 - Werrington, UK - ScarFest

Source: earachenews.blogspot.co.uk
Band profile: Evile

Posted: 01.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Syk - 02.02.2013 at 12:42
I wish them well. As much as I used to hate this band (and the vocals still rub me the wrong way most of the time), their music has been growing on me, and their unique talent/potential is obvious (aside from a little Metallica-clone clouding). Looking forward to it
AndMetalForAll - 02.02.2013 at 14:43
Not hoping a good album, since Enter The Grave the band has declined musically in a major way, except for three or four songs..
Zaphod - 02.02.2013 at 15:05
Written by Syk on 02.02.2013 at 12:42

They are definitely talented. It was only upon seeing them live that I realized what great musicians they are. They are, admittedly, not overly original though, but something just clicks with me. Though I could understand someone disliking them and seeing them as just one small insignificant band in the oceans of mediocre thrash copycats.
Big-Al - 02.02.2013 at 17:52
I'm looking forward to album 4... hoping for more inspired artwork.

News Evile - Enter The Studio This Weekend 9 18.03.2011 by Lonniehaskel
News Twilight - To Enter Studio This Weekend 5.5 03.08.2012 by Unhealer
News Detonation - Will Enter The Studio This Weekend 5.5 18.08.2009 by Vitriolic Hate
News Into Eternity - Enters The Studio This Weekend, New Single Version Online 5.5 29.07.2011 by Gopherhawk
News Evoken - To Enter Studio This Weekend 5.5 03.10.2008 by Black Conundrum