Swedish metallers Soilwork took on the ambitious project of releasing a double album this year and The Living Infinite is right around the corner. After streaming two new songs, "This Momentary Bliss" and "Spectrum Of Eternity", you can now listen to "Rise Above The Sentiment" for which the band made a video with Sune Eskelinen and Niclas Lindah.

The Living Infinite will be available for public consumption on February 27th in Asia via Marquee Records, in Europe on March 1st, and in North America on March 5th through Nuclear Blast Records.

The band recently kicked off a fan video contest where fans can express their creativity by creating their own video clip for either the song "Spectrum Of Eternity" or "This Momentary Bliss", upload it to YouTube, let their work be judged by the band and eventually get the chance to win
 a) lifetime free entry to any Soilwork concert (except for festival shows)
; b) a meet&greet with the band at the first concert; c) a premium The Living Infinite bundle, incl. the album as a digipak CD and on vinyl, plus a t-shirt!

Get all the details on the contest over here.

The contest ends on the album release date - March 1st, 2013.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Soilwork

Posted: 01.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

!J.O.O.E.! - 01.02.2013 at 21:18
Looks like KSE and Soilwork will be rekindling some nostalgic memories for me this year.
Seita - 01.02.2013 at 21:32
I dig the video and song. It's nice to see a band release a lo-fi, not-so-serious video rather than the typical high-production pieces we usually see associated with a new album's release thesedays. I thoroughly like all the songs made public for this new Soilwork so my hopes are high for the album itself!
BloodJuNkie - 01.02.2013 at 22:08
This Momentary Bliss is the best song, so far!
EmeraldSword - 02.02.2013 at 10:31
Wow... What a comeback for Soilwork!!! I wasn't expecting much from the music video and I was pleasantly surprised. I remember first getting into metal back in 2002 with these guys and In Flames, but I lost interest after they went mainstream. I'll def. be looking forward to this release now. Glad to see them return to their Gothemburg roots. Like the old guy in the video; metal forever!
wildchild - 18.02.2013 at 01:24
Cool music... lame script for the video. is this supposed to be something "like old times"? or rocking like never?

In anyways... First time I heard soilwork was with "Needlefeast". Then I totally was into the next album "Natural Born Killers". And then I remember when I listen to "Overload" and "Rejection Role" first time. That moment really rocked like never. That was an awesome feeling. The feeling right now is pretty "ok". Soilwork is giving me this "pretty ok" feeling since Stabbing the Drama. Please, understand, not bad works! Ok works. With some great tracks and others decent. But I think is just myself that is getting old :~~~

Sworn to Great Divide and Panic Broadcast has some killer tracks also! "Deliverance is Mine" is the closer they got to a full smile like "old times". One of my favs tracks. Hope the next album can be killer. This track (from the video) doesn't poked my heart a bit.... (maybe yet).

News Soilwork - New Video Online 9 24.09.2007 by iaberis
News Soilwork - New Video Online 9 27.07.2010 by BlankFile
News Soilwork - New Video Online 9 26.02.2011 by WorpeX
News Redemption - New Album Details, Video Teaser Online 5.5 30.06.2009 by opeth771
News Undersmile - New Video Online 5.5 30.05.2013 by Draugen