If you are going to Testament's show tonight in Huntington, New York, you might get caught on camera. If you are not, at least you have a new Testament DVD to look forward to. The Bay Area thrash metal legends are currently touring the U.S. with Overkill and Flotsam & Jetsam and will record their show at The Paramount in Huntington this Friday, February 15th, for an upcoming DVD/CD release. The band will be playing a long set focusing on their last three albums and encourage the fans attending this event to make this the craziest Testament show ever.

This special DVD/CD release is expected later this year via Nuclear Blast Records.

Commented vocalist Chuck Billy: "We haven't shot a live DVD or CD since our Live In London release and we've had two killer albums since then. We thought it would be cool to put out a live DVD/CD focusing on the last three records (The Gathering, The Formation Of Damnation and Dark Roots Of Earth) mixed in with a good amount of classics too. Last time we recorded anything live in America was for Live At The Fillmore on the West Coast. This time we thought we'd give the East Coast a chance to show the world how crazy and loud they can be. We're going to be playing an extra-long 17 - 18 song set, which will be our lengthiest set of the tour. Let's see all you thrashers stirring it up out there and singing along! See ya!"

The band's latest album, Dark Roots Of Earth, is one of the ten nominees in the Best Thrash Metal Album category on Metal Storm Awards 2012.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Testament

Posted: 15.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

John Shock - 15.02.2013 at 15:40
Well, some good news, after that killer album they brought to us months ago! Dark Roots Of The Earth, i salute you! \m/
Marcel Hubregtse - 15.02.2013 at 15:51
Written by John Shock on 15.02.2013 at 15:40

What killer album? The last truly killer album by them was their debut and half of The New Order
John Shock - 15.02.2013 at 15:58
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.02.2013 at 15:51

Written by John Shock on 15.02.2013 at 15:40

Rather my opinion than half of yours!
Learn to read it and respect it!
Your opinion is yours, mine is mine!
I really like the album, for me it is a killer album, it doesn't mean that others have to like it too!
bblitz - 15.02.2013 at 16:44
I agree with you Shock,I mean what the hell is this guy talkimg about?He talked also how Paul Dianno is better
than Bruce Dickinson and stuff.Oh come on man!!Nobody listens to you.I know your kind so called 'oldschool metal fans'
Did you know that metal evolved,revolutionized and became global phenomenon in the new millenium?! I am also fan of old
metal but we don't share opinion about new stuff.And Shock last Testament albums are killer!!!! Can't wait to see new DVD.
bblitz - 15.02.2013 at 16:45
For those about to thrash we salute you!!!!
SatyriconChick - 03.03.2013 at 17:23
I was at that show and the one at NYC on Valentine's Day. It was a great one, although I preferred the one the night before because I was in a better spot standing-wise (I'm a tiny petite woman and fear getting crushed by moshers and crowdsurfers). Personally, I enjoyed the bands (sucked that Overkill pulled out due to Blitz getting sick) but the crowd? Not so much. I definitely look forward to grabbing a copy of the upcoming DVD, though!

News Anathema - Filming Show In Bulgaria For Blu-ray Release 7 18.09.2012 by Unhealer
News Kreator - Filming Oberhausen Show For Future DVD 5.5 11.12.2012 by X5452
News Nightwish - Wacken Show To Be Filmed For DVD Release 5.5 30.07.2013 by Array
News Life Of Agony - New Label, Belgium Show To Be Filmed For Live CD/DVD 5.5 09.03.2010 by Thryce
News Adagio - Filming Ukraine Show For DVD 5.5 29.04.2010 by K†ulu