If you can't wait any longer to listen to the new opus from melodic black metallers Rotting Christ, you can already check out Kata Ton Daimona Eaytoy in its entirety. The album is available for streaming here and also here. Is it a good release? Is it better than Aealo? You can be the judge of that.

The official release date is set for March 1st, 2013 in Europe and March 5th in North America through Season Of Mist. More album details can be found here and over here.

Kata Ton Daimona Eaytoy tracklist:

10. 666

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Rotting Christ

Posted: 22.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Lit. - 22.02.2013 at 16:58
I think I would've been able to wait a little bit longer.
Mixhell - 22.02.2013 at 17:01
Great new album!
Array - 22.02.2013 at 17:13
It was quite painful experience.
ManiacBlasphemer - 22.02.2013 at 18:54
Absolutely incredible, this is a jewel that only comes once in a lifetime. This could really compete for the best 2013 album without much effort and competition. Seems like Greece still has a lot to offer, Septicflesh in 2011 with The Great Mass, Nightfall early this year with Cassiopeia and now Rotting Christ, awesomeness!
AtrumHiberna - 22.02.2013 at 19:31
Much much much better than aealo. even though, it still lacks creativity at some points as RC still continue the successful musical formula of Theogonia; fact that makes them a bit repetitive but thankfully this happens rarely in this album in comparison with aealo. There are some highlights like the title song and In Yumen/Xibalba and the very good songs Gilgameš, ΧΞΣ and Ahura Mazdā-Aŋra Mainiuu. In addition, the cover of that Romanian folk song is great and gives a very dark and spine-chilling feeling and it fits perfectly to the whole album's atmosphere. Another little thing that I didn't like is Sakis' vocals. Ok, I know he's not 18 anymore but still the vocals could be better.
Generally, in my opinion RC made it again and this is a beast of an album. I would rate it with an 8 out of 10, but I'll give it a few more listens to conclude to that.
MaiSweettShaadow - 22.02.2013 at 21:44
Cine Iubeste Si Lasa is just PERFECTION, one of the best metal songs I ever heard
Machiavelli - 23.02.2013 at 04:17
Written by MaiSweettShaadow on 22.02.2013 at 21:44

1st time I listened to it ^^^ a slow smile grew upon my withered face... I love it when that happens.
Stoned Crow - 24.02.2013 at 14:36
Being I am not familiar with anything prior to Sanctus Diavolos, my opinion might not mean much, but this release is really nice. I personally find it better than Theogonia. "Cine Iubeste Si Lasa" is definitely worthy of a slow smile.

News The Sword - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 21.08.2010 by Carl Berg
News Mercenary - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 12.03.2008 by BurbotsRevenge
News Entwine - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 14.01.2009 by Italics
News Whiplash - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 26.08.2009 by BitterCOld
News Shadows Fall - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 13.06.2006 by wrathchild