The Queensrÿche version with Todd La Torre has released a teaser for their forthcoming 2013 yet untitled album and successor to Dedicated To Chaos. The audio sample is from the new song "Redemption" and you can listen to it below.

Meanwhile, Geoff Tate's Queensrÿche will also be releasing a new album this year. Is that even legal? Either way, the band signed with the Los Angeles-based independent record label Cleopatra Records. Guitarist K.K. Downing (ex-Judas Priest) will make a guest appearance on the album.

The band will now feature Geoff Tate along with bassist Rudy Sarzo (Ozzy Osbourne / Dio / Whitesnake / Quiet Riot), guitarist Kelly Gray (Queensrÿche 1998 - 2001), keyboardist Randy Gane and the new additions, guitarist Robert Sarzo (Hurricane) and drummer Simon Wright (AC/DC / Dio / UFO). Wright takes over for previously announced drummer Bobby Blotzer, who will be returning to Ratt as an integral part of the band.

So, there is a good chance we might have not only one, but two new Queensrÿche albums this year.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Queensrÿche

Posted: 24.02.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Sznc - 24.02.2013 at 13:04
The teaser sounds good although the mix at the chorus at 0:50 is horrible...
The Shape 1973 - 24.02.2013 at 13:07
Are you sure that's not Geoff Tate singing?
enumaelis - 24.02.2013 at 14:06
Not.. bad.. but not good either
Nemo Atkins - 24.02.2013 at 15:58
OK, I've never been big on Queensryche before now, but that actually sounded pretty decent. Might check it out when it drops.

As to Geoff Tate's Queensryche...I'll be staying as far away from that as I reasonably can. If the bit of Dedicated To Chaos I've listened to is a sign of where they are likely to go...
Dentura - 24.02.2013 at 22:31
Just heard this trailer yesterday, it sounds very promising, already blows everything Geoff Tate has done within the past 15 years or so out of the water!
Unna Med - 24.02.2013 at 22:36
Well, that escalated quickly...Still, it cannot be worse that Dedicated To Chaos, can it?
DragonSavior X10 - 25.02.2013 at 07:14
It sounds alright. The new singer sounds great, but I'm going to need to hear something a bit more upbeat before I fully get behind this.
Scuzzy McDouche - 25.02.2013 at 17:32
The singer sounds almost exactly like Geoff Tate. Hrmn, interesting...but yeah, it sounds Mediocre overall.
Carrion Misery - 25.02.2013 at 21:05
I like the skill involved, but the flow feels a little tired. I'll have to see what else the song has to offer before making any other judgments. I do like it so far. I just don't want it to be another album I only listen to once. Been getting way too many of those lately.

News Queensrÿche - New Song Available For Free Download 7.5 03.06.2011 by The Shape 1973
News Soulfly - Release Lyric Video For New Song 5.5 09.08.2013 by 666pack
News Satyricon - Release New Song Online 5.5 13.08.2013 by Koen Smits
News Artillery - Release Lyric Video For New Song 5.5 28.10.2013 by nina jensen
News Edguy - Release New Single And New Song Snippet 5.5 28.03.2014 by The Shape 1973