Epica has previously announced that the band would be playing a special 10th anniversary show this March entitled "Retrospect" in Eindhoven. Now, the band has confirmed that the show will be broadcast live online in HD quality though LiveMusicStage.

Message from the band: "On 23rd March 2013, we will celebrate our 10th anniversary with a special performance entitled Retrospect. Joining us on stage will be the 70-piece Extended Remenyi Ede Chamber Orchestra and the Choir of Miskolc National Theatre. It will be our most ambitious project to date, with special effects and unexpected guests, and we are happy it has nearly sold out. Fans from all over the world will be joining us for this special occasion. At the same time we have been receiving a lot of messages from fans that unfortunately are unable to join us for this occasion, simply because it is too far away from their home countries. Especially for our loyal fans from abroad we are happy and proud to announce that we have partnered with LiveMusicStage to broadcast the concert live online in HD quality."

Tickets to watch the live stream at LiveMusicStage will be available for 5 euro until the 7th of March. After this date, tickets will cost 7 euro (or the equivalent in US Dollars). You can purchase tickets for the live stream through LiveMusicStage/EPICA. You can also order an exclusive stream bundle (consisting of a ticket for the stream, a Retrospect T-shirt and a Retrospect VIP-laminate) through their official webstore.

Source: epica.nl
Band profile: Epica

Posted: 04.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

PocketMetal - 04.03.2013 at 18:43
I hope we get a DVD too , this is supposed to be the longest Epica concert ever ... gonna be epic .
Rhiannon - 04.03.2013 at 18:51
Yeah, I'm hoping for a DVD too, the fans were waiting for one since ages. And I probably won't watch the steam if I have to pay.
Unhealer - 04.03.2013 at 18:56
If they are recording a DVD, I hope Simone worked on her vocals. On the live cd even Mark sounded awful, if they don't ruin it this could be really good.
Rhiannon - 04.03.2013 at 19:09
Written by Unhealer on 04.03.2013 at 18:56

I think she sounded fine... At least much better than on most of the youtube videos and when I saw them live last year.
AngelofDeth - 04.03.2013 at 20:50
Fuck yes, definitely will be getting this stream!

A dvd would be cool but I rather that they do a few more of these concerts live instead, I gotta see an Orchestra/Metal concert before I die.
CDbile - 05.03.2013 at 00:11
Too much make-up
Epictemptation - 05.03.2013 at 00:38
Lets hope she sounds good, she isn't the best Symphonic Metal performer.
Evican - 05.03.2013 at 12:26
Bought the stream ticket today! Thankfully with the time conversion it's only a 4:30am wake up.
Elodie Artour - 14.03.2013 at 19:05
I'm attending the concert myself. Hope Simone sounds well live but what I'm mostly looking forward to are the guest musicians, as well as the setlist itself. Epica are supposed to play previously unperformed songs and such. Awesome!

News Epica - To Celebrate 10th Anniversary With Special Performance 8 14.09.2012 by PocketMetal
Events NED, Eindhoven - Epica: Retrospect 10th Anniversary Show 6 20.03.2013 by Promonex
Albums Europe - Live At Sweden Rock - 30th Anniversary Show [DVD] 4.5 30.09.2013 by DreamEvilFan24
Reviews Ensiferum - 10th Anniversary Live 4.5 13.12.2008 by opeth771
News Life Of Agony - New Label, Belgium Show To Be Filmed For Live CD/DVD 4 09.03.2010 by Thryce