With only one week left, Swedish occulteers Ghost B.C. have given Pitchfork the honour to stream the band's upcoming album, Infestissumam, in its entirety. The album, due out April 16th, through Loma Vista Recordings, can be streamed here.

More album details were previously reported here, here and here.

Source: pitchfork.com
Band profile: Ghost B.C.

Posted: 09.04.2013 by J. N.

Comments

DelightfulJim - 10.04.2013 at 00:19
Wasn't a fan of this, unfortunately. Shame
HaaskAksaaH - 10.04.2013 at 00:40
I took the album about two days ago and it is with no fuckin doubt an awesome masterpiece \m/. being fan of the band since last year and it just solid as previous one but more classic ..

my rate? 10 songs . each one 10/10 .. so obviously 10 out of fuckin 10! \m/

Hail to PAPA and GHOULS ! \M/
thiazzi - 10.04.2013 at 15:50
I think what was so great about Opus Eponymous was how perfectly stripped-down and barebones it was. This album is not that.. at all. I've only given it one listen, but boy it seems over-produced. Papa Emeritus II's voice is doubled, echoed, etc. on every song. Part of the charm is that he's not a great singer! I'm sure this one will grow on me, but for now I'm a bit disappointed.
Warman - 10.04.2013 at 19:05
Absolutely amazing. "Year Zero", "Monstance Clock" and "Body and Blood" are three of the best songs of 2013 so far.
GoldenGod2112 - 10.04.2013 at 20:33
Not a fan of this one yet, sadly. It's different than their first one that's for sure. More trippy and less heavy.
Carrion Misery - 11.04.2013 at 03:06
For some reason I had low expectations for this album, but I found myself stuck on their pitchfork website listening to the CD over and over. Probably listened to the CD 15+ times now. Can't wait to buy it.

I think the album art is well done, and the album flows extremely well from song to song. There's a certain sadness hidden deep between all the cracks of cynicism, heresy and spite that really attracts me. All the little nuances within the music and structure is what makes this CD for me, not its overall, initial impression.
The Galactican - 12.04.2013 at 02:56
I loved their first record, and while this didn't hit me as hard on first listen, I'm totally onboard now. Full of surprises and excellent hooks (which is what I loved about the first record). If you're not a fan you'll still hate them, and if you're a fanboy like me you'll probably love this outright or learn to love it after a few listens.

Also, what the hell with Ghuleh!? I wouldn't have thought they had groovy '60s surf rock in them, nor that they could make that work, but they do and they do.

Can't wait to see them when they come to Seattle in a couple of weeks (my third time).
The Galactican - 12.04.2013 at 02:56

News Ghost Brigade - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 21.07.2009 by septi¢
News Ghost Brigade - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 17.08.2011 by BloodTears
News Goatwhore - New Album Tracklist Revealed, First Single Streaming Online 7 12.01.2012 by Troy Killjoy
News Early Graves - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 28.10.2012 by Rupert
News Deicide - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 12.02.2011 by J. N.