The official trailer for Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy upcoming 3D concert film has been released and can now be seen below. The footage was shot before a sold-out crowd live on November 21st, 2012 at the Joint in the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada during the band's Vegas residency. Appetite For Democracy is coming this summer to theaters, 3D Blu-ray, DVD and worldwide television broadcast.

Each night, the band performed a show featuring a setlist created exclusively for The Joint. Appetite For Democracy spanned the band's biggest hits from their debut album Appetite For Destruction (1987) through their record Chinese Democracy (2008). The concerts featured the current lineup of the band, of which singer Axl Rose is the only original member.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Guns N' Roses

Posted: 14.04.2013 by Bad English

Comments

Bad English - 14.04.2013 at 13:56
Axel is wuss, it sucks , best think what I seen here was dancick chick in red bra
Axel knock on McDonalds door, seems he cut his hair, and guitarist I hate him, he trys to be Slash he is not Slash, but still band can put good quality sound and even how big wuss Axel is he still can sing a song+band can play. November Rain pioano wersion on the air .... well if he is rich he can do it
Boxcar Willy - 14.04.2013 at 16:58
Wow, this may just be the wort thing ever.
bloodface - 14.04.2013 at 20:09
Yuck. dj ashba postures and leg bounces to the rhythm exactly like slash. funny. the performance is fine though and is exactly what that type of audience is looking for, but not at all what a fan of appetite era guns is looking for.......gotta check out the ritz performance for that. i am not sure if i have less affection for vegas or miami.
AngelofDeth - 14.04.2013 at 20:52
I wouldnt even watch this if it were free. Without Slash, Izzy and Duff GnR is nothing. oh and Axel is a kook
Opethian - 14.04.2013 at 21:30
Oh god, please dont
chrisʇrenounced - 14.04.2013 at 23:50
Ladies and Gentlemen, on the drums......MORPHEUS!!!
bisclav - 15.04.2013 at 02:12
I'm sorry sorry but you are all wrong. I had a chance to see them last June in Liverpool and in my opinion the current lineup is great. Just compare some songs performed by GNR from the last tour with the same songs performed by Slash on his solo tour and you'll see. GNR are band, all 3 guitarists are very good and they are playing equal role in the band while Slash is in front and the rest is at the back. I know that in old times GNR with Slash, Duff, Izzy did create all this song but things change and I believe that this is one of the best come backs ever. And finally, it is true that Axl gained a few extra pounds but using this as a argument in discussion about music is just funny and sad:)
BitterCOld - 15.04.2013 at 02:41
Awesome, now we can see how fat Axl is in 3D!
mikeprado30 - 15.04.2013 at 06:26
LOOOOOL!!!! Your comment did my night, BitterCold!
LeChron James - 15.04.2013 at 08:50
Written by BitterCOld on 15.04.2013 at 02:41

Awesome, now we can see how fat Axl is in 3D!

You might need 4 or 5D for that hahaha.
Big-Al - 15.04.2013 at 15:06
I lol'd.
Malaghost - 15.04.2013 at 16:27
At least there are some pussyz.
BitterCOld - 16.04.2013 at 08:32
Written by LeChron James on 15.04.2013 at 08:50

Written by BitterCOld on 15.04.2013 at 02:41

Awesome, now we can see how fat Axl is in 3D!

You might need 4 or 5D for that hahaha.

glad you went there. was debating it, but opted to keep it simple. made for a nice 1-2 to the (ample) gut.
The Shape 1973 - 16.04.2013 at 10:46
Written by bisclav on 15.04.2013 at 02:12

Pretty much agree. I saw them in the same tour and the new band are quite good. Just a shame about that fat ginger bloke who kept shouting.
LeChron James - 16.04.2013 at 10:52
Written by BitterCOld on 16.04.2013 at 08:32

Think of it this way, you can see Axl's Fu Manchu in all of it's obese glory. In all honesty, I think Carrot Top in all of his 'roided glory, could front a GNR member side project and make a better case to be showcased in multiple dimensions.

News Guns N' Roses - New Songs, Samples Online 9 19.11.2008 by Doc Godin
News Axl Rose - Is Suing Guitar Hero 7.5 25.11.2010 by BloodTears
News Steven Adler - Enters Rehab, Adler Summer Trek Postponed 7.5 05.05.2013 by AngelofDeth
News Chthonic - To Release Live DVD, Trailer Online 7 13.02.2012 by X5452