In The Woods... disbanded in 2000 and released only three albums in their career but they are highly regarded especially for their album Omnio. Sadly, their former guitarist Oddvar A:M has passed away.

Prophecy Productions, the former label of the band, broke the news and released this statement: "With sadness we heard about the death of former In The Woods... guitarist Oddvar A:M who also contributed to the Prophecy Productions releases Three Times Seven On A Pilgrimage and Live At The Caledonien Hall. Rest in peace, mate. Confusion will be your epitaph, and today we'll be crying."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In The Woods...

Posted: 15.05.2013 by Bad English

Comments

lial87 - 15.05.2013 at 15:02
Rest In Peace sir. From a guitar player's point of view, I enjoy listening to you. You used some techniques that I have not heard before in terms of effects and feel. The song "Closing In" is an example of this. Much respect, I pray you find peace.

Thankyou
Diverge - 15.05.2013 at 19:27
This is so sad. I wasn't even that big of a fan of the group, but he was an excellent guitarist. Thanks for entertaining me.
Darkside Momo - 15.05.2013 at 19:56
R.I.P. sir, and thanks for Strange In Stereo!
Bad English - 15.05.2013 at 21:00
R.I.P.
This is better song
evemn I like KIng Krimson

whatsacow - 16.05.2013 at 09:25
Wow. It seems like every time I look at my updates someone has died... The bassist from Deftones, the guitarist from Slayer, and now this. So much tragedy. RIP to them all.

News In The Woods... - Are Back After 14 Years, New Vocalist 6 23.09.2014 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Ostrogoth - Former Guitarist Dies 5.5 30.06.2014 by Sword_Chant
News Pathology - Former Vocalist And Guitarist Rejoined The Band 5.5 21.12.2012 by psykometal
News Dark Funeral - Former Guitarist David Parland Dies 5.5 25.03.2013 by Bizzaremifo
News Almah - Former Guitarist Paulo Schroeber Dies 5.5 25.03.2014 by Troy Killjoy