As many of you may already know, American thrash metallers Five Finger Death Punch are going to release their 4th and 5th full-length album in summer/fall 2013. More precisely, The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell - Volume 1 is scheduled to be released on July 30th, while Volume 2 should hit the stores around September.

The band has already released a single, "Lift Me Up", featuring Rob Halford of Judas Priest, with a lyric video you can still enjoy below.

So, what's new? The band just unveiled on their official Facebook page the cover artwork for the Volume 1 album, realized by Greg Capullo (Batman, Spawn, Gunslinger). Here it is:

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Five Finger Death Punch

Posted: 06.06.2013 by R Lewis

Comments

Nemo Atkins - 06.06.2013 at 22:09
Why do they need to say "The first instalment of" when it's already got "Volume 1" after it? It just strikes me as very redundant.

Other than that, I like the cover art. It's not the best one I've seen, but it makes me think of some kind of dark comic series (which is probably because the artist has worked on comics before, but I think it looks kind of cool this time).
Machiavelli - 06.06.2013 at 22:30
Dorky title.
CHEF METALHEAD - 06.06.2013 at 23:58
Written by Nemo Atkins on 06.06.2013 at 22:09

If you would read that was above the art work it would tell you who the artist was and what work he did...
scapeplan - 07.06.2013 at 02:27
Meh.
cossaisVendeurs - 07.06.2013 at 06:45
I'll be taking a shit on July 30th and it'll be better than any of the shit they produce as well :3
Opethian - 07.06.2013 at 07:02
Written by cossaisVendeurs on 07.06.2013 at 06:45

OpenFaceSurgery - 07.06.2013 at 20:44
Thrash Metal??

News Five Finger Death Punch - New Single Online, More Album Details 12 14.05.2013 by Lit.
News Five Finger Death Punch - New Video Online 10.5 20.02.2012 by Wraith000
News Five Finger Death Punch - Releasing Two-Part Double Album 10.5 02.05.2013 by skerfy
News Five Finger Death Punch - New Video Online 10.5 22.09.2011 by LeChron James
News Five Finger Death Punch - New Lyric Video Released 10.5 26.07.2014 by