Old Silver Key, the project consisting of Drudkh members and Alcest vocalist Neige, has called it a day, which means their existence as a band was short-lived with only the release of their Tales Of Wanderings album. It was their label Season Of Mist which broke the news and no other details were provided.

You can always listen to Tales Of Wanderings at this location to check out what this band created musically.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Old Silver Key

Posted: 07.06.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Matus Dust - 07.06.2013 at 13:38
The album was quite boring, but at the same time.. I kept coming back to it. It wasn't bad, just nothing groundbreaking. By the looks of it this project didn't appeal to the audience of either band, too bad.

From another prospective.. hopefully this means more Drudkh!
Monolithic - 07.06.2013 at 15:06
It sounded really disappointing compared to their main projects. But in my opinion, it didn't come off as "utterly disappointing".
tea[m]ster - 09.06.2013 at 16:33
Written by Monolithic on 07.06.2013 at 15:06

Ha, I have to agree since I am pretty sure I have it in my collection and I listened to it once - I don't remember anything about it...
Monolithic - 09.06.2013 at 17:04
Written by tea[m]ster on 09.06.2013 at 16:33

Written by Monolithic on 07.06.2013 at 15:06

I just hope Niege and Drudkh realize that not everything they touch turns into gold. (Not trying to sound like a hipster, though. )

Albums Old Silver Key - Tales Of Wanderings 6 26.09.2011 by Milena
Reviews Old Silver Key - Tales Of Wanderings 6 15.10.2011 by Lokaeda
News Old Silver Key - New Band Feat. Drudkh, Alcest Members 5.5 02.04.2011 by !J.O.O.E.!
News The Old Dead Tree - Part Ways With Drummer 2.5 22.10.2007 by Katatronik
Reviews Negator - Old Black 1.5 24.08.2011 by J. N.