While Dark Tranquillity had to cancel their latest European tour last year, European fans will have the chance to see the gothenburg metallers headlining again this year in support of their new album Construct. The Swedes have just confirmed some tour dates which you can see below. More to be added shortly.

The band is also working on plenty of other tours/shows and will announce the details as soon as possible for other parts of the world.

Mikael Stanne (vocals) states: "The Construct is real and is coming to you this fall. Starting this November, we are bringing the European Construct tour out on the road. We are all very excited to deliver a brand new show full of new songs as well as old favorites. Cheers!"

European Construct Tour:

07.11. UK - London - The Underworld
08.11. BEL - Vosselaar - Biebob
09.11. NED - Rotterdam - Baroeg
10.11. NED - Tilburg - 013
11.11. GER - Cologne - Underground
12.11. FRA - Colmar - Grillen
13.11. FRA - Paris - Trabendo
14.11. FRA - Lyon - CCO
15.11. ESP - Barcelona - Salamandra 1
16.11. ESP - Pamplona - Totem
17.11. POR - Porto - Hard Club (Sala 2)
18.11. POR - Lisbon - Paradise Garage
08.12. SWE - Malmö - KB

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Dark Tranquillity

Posted: 04.07.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

rocksoccer - 05.07.2013 at 12:59
There is only one stop in UK. What a pity.
BloodTears - 05.07.2013 at 13:01
I'll be at the Lisbon show for sure. Who wants to go with me?
Marcel Hubregtse - 05.07.2013 at 13:01
This tour shows the waning popularity of Dark Tranquillity. Or at least their immensely waning popularity in The Netherlands. On the last tour they played a venue with a capacity of 1200. And now they settle for Baroeg in Rotterdam which has a capacity of 400 and then no-one can move.

Btw the day after the venue they'll be playing they'll be playing the small satge which can also hold 400 max and not the mainstage which has a capacity of 2,500.
Erik M. - 05.07.2013 at 13:32
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 05.07.2013 at 13:01

I never saw them live and while I'm not a big fan of the band, I'm still thinking about going to 013 when they're here (I mean, why not?). However, I see what you mean and it's really strange they'll play at a venue like Baroeg. I really hate it when a venue is totally packed with people so that no-one can move. Agalloch played in a way too small venue as well (Willemeen) last May... not to mention the horrible sound. Some bands are just too popular for certain venues.

But like I said, I'll probably go to 013 anyway to see them... and I don't expect it to be a sold out show. Even if it is, 013 is (in my opinion) the best venue any band can play (location-wise for me of course), so it wouldn't be that bad.
Dark Blood - 05.07.2013 at 19:33
Written by BloodTears on 05.07.2013 at 13:01

I'll be at the Lisbon show for sure. Who wants to go with me?

Most likely, me!
BloodTears - 05.07.2013 at 19:35
Written by Dark Blood on 05.07.2013 at 19:33

Most likely, me!

I knew it eheh You have to come Orphaned Land and now this. It shall be fun.
Reaper_Redeamer - 06.07.2013 at 11:16
No GR ? -.-
s_t_s - 08.07.2013 at 20:14
Think I will be there at Colmar, France, not so far for me and I really enjoyed my last DT gig !
JulianMence - 01.09.2013 at 20:16
I'll be in Vienna!!! Lookin' forward to it so much

News Dark Tranquillity - European Tour With Insomnium 9 23.02.2010 by Harlequin
News Dark Tranquillity - Where Death Is Most Alive European Tour 9 27.06.2008 by Bad English
News Dark Tranquillity - Announce European Tour 9 10.08.2012 by FeskarN
News Tristania - To Support Dark Tranquillity On European Tour 7 15.08.2013 by Inshushinak
Events ESP, Madrid - Dark Tranquillity: European Construct Tour 2013 6 29.08.2013 by Yossarian