Exciting news for the fans of Sigh! Japanese masters of avantgarde black metal have just announced that they are currently working on their tenth full-length studio album. The successor to In Somniphobia, which was released back in March, 2012, will be entitled Graveward. The band hopes that the album recordings will start sometime in the middle of 2014.

Statement from the band: "Now we're working on our tenth full-length album, which we hope to start recording sometime in the middle of 2014. So far 10 tracks are almost done. We have to keep arranging them until we're 100% satisfied with the result though. This will be a bit more straight than In Somniphobia, but still it's eerie and scary with lots of horror soundtrack touch. The title will be Graveward."

[Special thanks to Mr. Doctor for the tip!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Sigh

Posted: 03.08.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

Draugen - 03.08.2013 at 18:25
Awesome! It's always interesting to see what kind of craziness they manage to come up with.
Dark†SymphonY - 03.08.2013 at 19:30
GREAT! Can't wait for more weird music from these guys.
Zadion - 03.08.2013 at 21:06
Yeah! In Somniphobia ended up becoming one of my all time favorite albums. Can't wait for this one!
HitokiriNate85 - 03.08.2013 at 21:39
Awesome! I love their sound and In Somniphobia was a really cool album, even if I didn't love every track. Hmm, going to listen to it now. Can't wait to hear the new album.
PowerThrash - 03.08.2013 at 23:20
I hope it's not TOO straight forward!
Crucifux - 03.08.2013 at 23:53
I remember in an interview a while back they said if they made another album, it would sound like the first 2 tracks on In Somniphobia. Which happen to be my favorite tracks.

I expect nothing short of greatness.
M C Vice - 04.08.2013 at 09:55
Yay!
I see the naming scheme for their albums continues.

News Orden Ogan - Working On New Album 5.5 17.06.2014 by DeathSlyzer