Arjen Lucassen, aka Ayreon, has recently uploaded some more excerpts from the new album The Theory Of Everything on YouTube, revealing the first guest singer. This post was a part of the "guessing contest" on his Facebook page, and more excerpts with other singers are awaited soon. Regarding the first part, the majority of fans instantly guessed Marco Hietala (Tarot, Nightwish, Northern Kings) which has been confirmed today as the first guest on the album. The video can be found below.

The album is expected this year.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ayreon

Posted: 14.08.2013 by andreosokin

Comments

Bad English - 14.08.2013 at 21:02
Maybe it will insiprate him write good tarot album asap
Opethian - 14.08.2013 at 22:52
Sounds great! I was never a Nightwish fan. I love how Arjen always brings out the best from each of his guest vocalist! This album will be Grand
scapeplan - 15.08.2013 at 04:29
Don't try to pronounce the Greek text in the first video.
andreosokin - 15.08.2013 at 11:20
Marco should record an album of Christmas songs with him with that beard on the album cover
LeChron James - 15.08.2013 at 11:24
I've never been a fan of Ayreon. I've listened to their music and have been very underimpressed. This does nothing for me.
Lethrokai - 15.08.2013 at 12:40
Written by LeChron James on 15.08.2013 at 11:24

I'm sorry, but what was the point of this comment. It seems like all you wanted to do here was start some sort of argument.
You've given no reason as to why you disliked Ayreon, thus nothing can be discussed.
It's like you simply came here just to make this negative comment. If you're going to do such a thing, at least elaborate so we can get your reasoning rather than just have as get annoyed at you for shitposting...
Kryptonit - 15.08.2013 at 13:32
Arjen is so fucking tall.
mikeprado30 - 15.08.2013 at 20:10
Written by Lethrokai on 15.08.2013 at 12:40

Just remember one golden rule of the WWW: DON'T EVER FEED THE BLOODY TROLL!!!

About this news, well, we'll be awaiting for this new album, and now they got a great singer in Marco (I always liked his vocals)
undi - 18.08.2013 at 09:46
Written by Kryptonit on 15.08.2013 at 13:32

Arjen is so fucking tall.

I'm glad that's what's going on in the picture!
Lethrokai - 20.08.2013 at 10:12
Written by mikeprado30 on 15.08.2013 at 20:10

Written by Lethrokai on 15.08.2013 at 12:40

Just remember one golden rule of the WWW: DON'T EVER FEED THE BLOODY TROLL!!!

The goal wasn't to feed the troll, but rather to start up reasonable discussion with him, rather than just have him shitposting.
Sometimes I feel like I expect too much from the internet...

News Ayreon - Trailer From The New Album 7.5 30.11.2007 by Bararey
News Arjen Lucassen - Quits Stream Of Passion, New Ayreon Album Update 7.5 06.03.2007 by
News Primal Fear - Liv Kristine To Guest On New Album 5.5 02.10.2013 by mikeprado30
News Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Tuomo Lassila To Guest On New Album 5.5 28.10.2013 by PocketMetal
News Lock Up - Jeff Walker And Peter Tägtgren To Guest On New Album 5.5 22.05.2011 by JD