Eye Of Solitude is a death/doom metal band from the UK and they are about to release a new album called Canto III. The group released their second full-length, Sui Caedere, in June 2012 through Kaotoxin and return now. The album, lyrically-based on Dante's Inferno, features six tracks for a total duration of over 66 minutes. If you are curious, the album's trailer is available below.
Vocalist Daniel Neagoe comments: "Canto III is the most mature material we've worked on. Its elements vary from pure agonizing and suffocatingly depressive moments, to a burst of rage and blast beats invoking quite a Black Metal environment. It's a development for sure due to the new line-up and its input on the songs and, with guests from Dominia - Anton on vocals and Casper on violin - we have included even more atmosphere and variety. It is for sure, our peak of creativity and musicianship!"
01. Act I: Between Two Worlds (Occularis Infernum) (14:08)
02. Act II: Where The Descent Began (10:19)
03. Act III: He Who Willingly Suffers (13:02)
04. Act IV: The Pathway Had Been Lost (8:58)
05. Act V: I Sat In Silence (10:40)
06. Act VI: In The Desert Vast (8:56)