As they promised, Within Temptation have released today their brand new video for the new single "Paradise (What About Us?)" featuring Tarja. This is also the band's first single from their new studio album to be released in January of 2014. Listen to the new song and watch the video below.

Try this link if you have trouble watching it on YouTube.

Robert Westerholt feels the cooperation with Tarja fits the theme of the single and video: "Man can only overcome unjustice and create a better world when they think of us, the world community, instead of the individual."

Single tracklist:

01. Paradise (What About Us?) [feat. Tarja]
02. Let Us Burn [demo version]
03. Silver Moonlight [demo version]
04. Dog Days [demo version]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Within Temptation

Posted: 27.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

DeepBlueSea - 27.09.2013 at 15:19
Really cool song! Looking forward to the new WT album!

In a German news programme they even showed a small part of the video and announced that it would be released tomorrow. I've never expected to see anything slightly not mainstream on this TV channel^^ quite a cool surprise for me.
Mad Arab666 - 27.09.2013 at 16:02
Video makes me want throw on fallout 3.
Good song though.
Dark†SymphonY - 27.09.2013 at 16:36
Enjoyable and catchy, yeah I liked it.
ScottyM - 27.09.2013 at 18:10
What a shame that I have to listen to Tarja's guest vocals on other band's albums to hear anything of value from her now-a-days. Complaints aside, it's a catchy song, just what I would expect from Within Temptation.
Malaghost - 27.09.2013 at 19:15
I expected a lot more from this collaboration. The song has sadly zero progression. It has same beat for 6 mins. However it is very eye candy to see these two together. They are both beautiful singers.
satans nuts - 27.09.2013 at 20:21
It is what it is!..... Music is awesome, singing is awesome, guitar solo awesome, two babes awesome! heavier sound than the last album! , awesome!...... Whats not to like
Billmaster - 28.09.2013 at 01:22
I love it *___*
ScottyM - 28.09.2013 at 02:04
Written by Malaghost on 27.09.2013 at 19:15

That just about describes most of the band's singles... One big chorus.
Teravolt_Danny - 28.09.2013 at 07:06
Written by ScottyM on 27.09.2013 at 18:10

Agreed. I'm actually in the minority and really enjoyed Tarja's first solo album (My Winter Storm, not the Christmas one), but her last two solo efforts have been pretty boring, especially the most recent one.

Back on topic... song is good. Nothing amazing, but it's good. I hope the new Within Temptation album will not be like the last two, which had 2-3 really good songs and then mostly filler.
metal2000 - 29.09.2013 at 09:28
WOW, what a cool song.
Azarath - 30.09.2013 at 20:19
Melodically, I like it. Unfortunately, the rhythm section just keeps pounding the same dull beat.
Carl Berg - 28.01.2014 at 21:34
Just what in the hell is this? Zero song structure, poppy choruses, the whole thing sounds like a Bieber cover. This is disgraceful to the old WT.

News Within Temptation - Reveal Guest Vocalist On New Single And Trailer 10.5 13.09.2013 by BynersA7X
News Within Temptation - New Video Released 9 21.12.2011 by Dark†SymphonY
News Within Temptation - New Video Online 9 13.05.2007 by Katatronik
News Within Temptation - New Single & 2007 European Tour 9 04.01.2007 by Hyvaarin
News Within Temptation - New Video Online 9 31.01.2011 by Vivi'