Cello masters Apocalyptica have premiered today a new live performance video for "Ludwig Wonderland". The track is from the band's upcoming release Wagner Reloaded - Live In Leipzig. The album is a live collaboration with the MDR Leipzig Symphony Orchestra and will be released on November 19th via BMG. It was recorded in July 2013 in Leipzig. The song "Ludwig Wonderland" is the first in a chronological set of 3 clips to be published in shorter intervals towards the release. Enjoy the show.

Wagner Reloaded is a work consisting of ballet, play, dance and cello rock at the same time, all paying tribute to the life and work of composer Richard Wagner.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Apocalyptica

Posted: 04.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Daniell - 05.10.2013 at 01:03
Wtf is this shit
Jeeers - 05.10.2013 at 01:14
Ehh, they should stop fooling around with percussions and get back to Inquisition Simphony & Cult sound - that was something new, dark, in a way serious. I still consider Cult the best instrumental metal release around. Well, it had some percussions, but in unobtrusive way, just to compliment the beauty cello & metal music.
Yeah, this is the same old "they are too much commercial" thing.
Ok, but I must listen to whole new live album to judge. And, anyway, that is my opinion. They have potential for serious music, but lately they have become too "mainstream" (maybe this is not appropriate term, I don't know. They are unique, but they could do much better... That is my wish.
theembryo - 05.10.2013 at 09:15
Written by Jeeers on 05.10.2013 at 01:14
Ok, but I must listen to whole new live album to judge.

Pretty much sums it accurately for me as well..........

Thanks to BloodTears for the item!
Teravolt_Danny - 05.10.2013 at 09:57
Am I the only one who doesn't consider Cult to be the peak of Apocalypica's career? I always considered Reflections and their self-titled to be their best.
Chidder - 05.10.2013 at 13:01
Written by Teravolt_Danny on 05.10.2013 at 09:57

Same here. The first albums were just a curiosity for me. With "Reflections" and "Apocalyptica" they showed that they are a metal band.
Delamortia - 07.10.2013 at 12:01
I couldn't even finish the video.

News Apocalyptica - New Video Online, Touring With Orchestra In 2014 6 15.05.2013 by Angel_Lament
News Lamb Of God - Release New Video 4 23.10.2013 by BloodJuNkie
News Jelonek - Release New Video 4 12.05.2012 by Wraith000
News Autumn Hour - To Release Debut Soon, New Video Online 4 01.05.2009 by Black Conundrum
News Crucified Barbara - Release New Video 4 06.04.2012 by Ornusashas