While waiting for the sequel to Lascaille's Shroud's progressive space opera to arrive, entitled Interval 02: Parallel Infinities, here's something to enjoy; multi-instrumentalist and the true force behind the band, Brett Windnagle from the US, is now teasing all of us with a sample video, which you can watch below.

Also, the announced guest musicians are:

Patrick Hoyt Parris of Project: Roenwolfe - vocals
Bryan Edwards of Vermiform - vocals
Tyler Sherill of Steamforged - keyboards

So, expect ten new songs and nearly two hours of music. You can also read the previous news about the album here.

[Thanks to psykometal for the tip!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lascaille's Shroud

Posted: 09.11.2013 by Array

Comments

psykometal - 09.11.2013 at 04:30
Looking forward to this. Sitting on the edge of my seat to see if this is going to be a late 2013 album or an early 2014 album...
LascaillesShroud - 09.11.2013 at 05:20
Written by psykometal on 09.11.2013 at 04:30

Probably early 2014 (but who knows eh?), I still have more guest vocalists that are on other continents so there is some more work yet to be done

Thanks again to Metal Storm for putting this up, hugely appreciated!
psykometal - 09.11.2013 at 06:02
Written by LascaillesShroud on 09.11.2013 at 05:20

Thanks again to Metal Storm for putting this up, hugely appreciated!

Oh bitchin, you've discovered our wonderful little community of the digital world! Always pleased to have celebrities among our ranks.

And huge appreciation to you for releasing one of my favorite albums this year!
3rdWorld - 09.11.2013 at 06:58
Written by LascaillesShroud on 09.11.2013 at 05:20

Written by psykometal on 09.11.2013 at 04:30

Thanks again to Metal Storm for putting this up, hugely appreciated!

Love the quality of your full length release this year especially the artwork and the drumming. Greatly looking forward to the next album.
LascaillesShroud - 09.11.2013 at 07:26
Many thanks guys!!
Kuroboshi - 09.11.2013 at 11:08
I'm intrigued. Definitely going to check this out!
Bad English - 09.11.2013 at 13:59
Array edd news .... day to remeber
psykometal - 09.11.2013 at 23:39
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 13:59

Array edd news .... day to remeber

He's added many news articles over the years, just none this year until now.
Bad English - 09.11.2013 at 23:43
Written by psykometal on 09.11.2013 at 23:39

Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 13:59

Array edd news .... day to remeber

He's added many news articles over the years, just none this year until now.

I know I know, I once aks him about it because he add millions if new realised, eddit millions of line ups what colud be add as news , so i simply did and add those as news
He was so slinece even he could maybe catch me in news eddings
psykometal - 10.11.2013 at 01:20
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2013 at 23:43

He was so slinece even he could maybe catch me in news eddings

I don't think he's worried about competing with you in anything around here, he's already got you beat in whatever MS-related competition that might be going on in your head.
A) He's better at English
B) He's a Contributor
Monolithic - 10.11.2013 at 09:20
Definitely interested to hear more.

News Lascaille's Shroud - Announce New Release 9 20.04.2014 by J. N.
News Lascaille's Shroud - New Lyric Video, Full New Album On YouTube 8 23.03.2014 by psykometal
News Lascaille's Shroud - New Lyric Video Online 7.5 10.11.2013 by LascaillesShroud
News Lascaille's Shroud - Release Teaser For New Album 7.5 24.05.2014 by LascaillesShroud
News Goatwhore - Announce Tour With High On Fire, Release New Video 5.5 24.09.2012 by ScanDoppelganger