Amaranthe have shared today their brand new video for the track "Invincible". The video was directed by Patric Ullaeus and shot on location in Hollywood, Las Vegas, the Nevada desert and the Grand Canyon, among other locations. The group says it's their most ambitious clip to date. Do you agree? Watch the video right here.

"Invincible" is the third single from Amaranthe's second album The Nexus, released in March.

Comments guitarist Olof Mörck: "'Invincible' is probably my favourite Amaranthe song so far, and it's very exciting to see it finally becoming a single and a video! We had an absolute blast shooting it, and this time we flew in Patric Ullaeus and his crew to some kick-ass locations around the USA. People have come to expect elaborate videos from Amaranthe, but this one certainly takes the cake!"

Source: amaranthe.se
Band profile: Amaranthe

Posted: 26.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Teravolt_Danny - 26.11.2013 at 22:30
Cheesy video (to be expected), but a good song.

I wish they had made a video for Electroheart or Razorblade instead.
phanto - 27.11.2013 at 00:01
This is to me the very worst metal has to offer, if you can call it that.
undi - 27.11.2013 at 01:18
The video is ironic on purpose, isn't it? Well, it's a rhetorical question: of course it is ironic.

It just has to be.

Anyway, that's one of my most liked songs from the album.

Written by phanto on 27.11.2013 at 00:01

This is to me the very worst metal has to offer, if you can call it that.

I don't know what you were expecting from a superpop electrokewl metal band.
Akula - 27.11.2013 at 02:45
This is the worst "metal" video I ever seen. Shame on you Amaranthe.
Neroese - 27.11.2013 at 13:03

But I still want to see Elize's naked photos...
Angel_Lament - 27.11.2013 at 16:26
The single most interesting thing was Elize's coming out of the pool, and the song is great too
Migtanteot - 27.11.2013 at 16:50
If I compare the video and the song I think I would rather the first one. I admit that when the dude dissapear in that way it surprised me (somewhat), and that escene from the pool is a good compensation for the bullshit from the song. She has a good look wearing that dress.
Malaghost - 01.12.2013 at 13:43
Cheese level: God

Shmyt - 21.12.2013 at 11:10
This is the one band i will never recommend even though i can't stop listening to them, it is beyond a guilty pleasure, it's like that one really really really weird fetish that you will never admit and would pretend to admit something terrible just to avoid. But you wont stop looking it up or watching it. Amaranthe is cheesy and pop-y as metalcore can be (fuck i don't even like metalcore to begin with...) but somehow their songs are addictive.

News Overkill - Release Lyric Video For New Single 5.5 24.06.2014 by R Lewis
News Herodias - Release New Video 5.5 01.09.2012 by Boxcar Willy
News Memory Of A Melody - Release New Video 5.5 25.03.2012 by YvonneLaughlin
News The Dillinger Escape Plan - Release New Video 5.5 24.04.2013 by Unhealer
News Autumn Hour - To Release Debut Soon, New Video Online 5.5 01.05.2009 by Black Conundrum