Here it is. After four years, you can hear new music from Polish death metal band Behemoth. The new video for the highly anticipated new single Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel was revealed and you can enjoy it below. The video was produced by Grupa 13. According to the band, it is their most unsettling and unique work to date. Was it worth the wait?

Behemoth frontman Nergal discusses the video: "Yes, we took all the time in the world to complete this project. And we did everything that was humanely possible to accurately express our vision. We crossed the Rubicon. 'Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel' is an ecstatic manifest of our unrestrained artistic will, where we dare to reach out beyond the limitations of the heavy metal genre. And it's only the beginning... Enjoy!"

Additionally, Behemoth's long-awaited new album The Satanist is now available for pre-order. Pre-order bundles, include: CD, LP, t-shirt, as well as the deluxe box set, and are available at Behemoth's official webstore. The opus will be unleashed on February 3rd in the UK, February 4th in North America and Poland, February 5th in Japan, and February 7th in Europe and the rest of the world.

The Satanist deluxe box, which is available in North America as an European import, includes: CD/DVD digibook in silver mirror slipcase with a high quality 44 page booklet (with gold foil, UV gloss lamination), supersize poster flag (approx. 3.5' x 5'), wooden black inverted rosary cross, metal pin, black envelope with black communion wafers. The DVD Live Barbarossa includes a professionally filmed show in Ekaterinburg, Russia, as well as a 30-minute documentary about the creative process behind The Satanist. The album was produced by Behemoth, Wojtek and Slawek Wieslawscy and Daniel Bergstrand in Hertz Studio.

The Satanist tracklist:

01. Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel
02. Furor Divinus
03. Messe Noire
04. Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
05. Amen
06. The Satanist
07. Ben Sahar
08. In The Absence Ov Light
09. O Father O Satan O Sun!

[Also thanks to HaaskAksaaH for sending in this news!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Behemoth

Posted: 04.12.2013 by MrClansman1

Comments

Neroese - 04.12.2013 at 12:45
Nice cover art, and what about track - I didn't listen to their previous releases, but I think it's sounds a bit like Lucifer - with this doomy feeling and great choir!
Hex_Omega - 04.12.2013 at 13:34
Quote:
09. O Father O Satan O Money!

Fixed.
theFIST - 04.12.2013 at 14:51
Wow, they managed to release the full video for the entire song
LeKiwi - 04.12.2013 at 14:58
That cover art is wonderful.
Apothecary - 04.12.2013 at 15:04
Indeed, very nice doomy feeling, and a bit ambient at points as well. If the whole album has this feel to it, I think I'm gonna like it a lot (doubt it will though). Video's great too, although the masks they're wearing remind me a bit too much of Terra Tenebrosa
Cynic Metalhead - 04.12.2013 at 15:09
Hey, isn't suppose to be Nergal's blood in new cover art?

or, I'm confused.
Big-Al - 04.12.2013 at 15:28
BRÜTAL!!! really awesome!
!J.O.O.E.! - 04.12.2013 at 16:06
Great cover art, dreary cliche-ridden video. Song is nothing worth writing home about either. Still though, nice cover art.
jsoft - 04.12.2013 at 16:09
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 04.12.2013 at 15:09

Hey, isn't suppose to be Nergal's blood in new cover art?

or, I'm confused.

It's the cover for the new single, not the album, i think...
Enemy of Reality - 04.12.2013 at 16:19
Written by jsoft on 04.12.2013 at 16:09

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 04.12.2013 at 15:09

Hey, isn't suppose to be Nergal's blood in new cover art?

or, I'm confused.

It's the cover for the new single, not the album, i think...

No, it´s in the album cover alright. There are some spots of red in it, maybe that's it...
Rulatore - 04.12.2013 at 16:37
The first part of the song, god, it's pretty pointless and boring
Fearmeister - 04.12.2013 at 16:48
Written by Rulatore on 04.12.2013 at 16:37

The first part of the song, god, it's pretty pointless and boring

Its a really good riff though, have it stuck in my head for awhile now.
Gothmog_Motsham - 04.12.2013 at 16:51
Not bad of a song, very atmospheric...and the video is cool but it really reminds me of Terra Tenebrosa what's up with that
Troy Killjoy - 04.12.2013 at 17:25
Written by LeKiwi on 04.12.2013 at 14:58
That cover art is wonderful.

Agreed, worthy of my desktop background.
Apothecary - 04.12.2013 at 18:13
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 04.12.2013 at 15:09

Hey, isn't suppose to be Nergal's blood in new cover art?

or, I'm confused.

They could've just mixed it in with the ink, just because you don't see red doesn't mean it's not still there
ArcesseEum - 04.12.2013 at 18:20
Very cool. I'm looking forward to this.
Fearmeister - 04.12.2013 at 19:20
Written by Apothecary on 04.12.2013 at 18:13

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 04.12.2013 at 15:09

Hey, isn't suppose to be Nergal's blood in new cover art?

or, I'm confused.

Yea, I believe that's what they said they did.
Daniell - 04.12.2013 at 19:37
I don't give a shit about the cover. The song is decent, but much weaker than one could expect after so many years.
Sir Thrashalot - 04.12.2013 at 19:44
Written by Rulatore on 04.12.2013 at 16:37

The first part of the song, god, it's pretty pointless and boring

I agree with you on that. The whole song is atmospheric, no need for a super slow atmospheric intro. You can do that sort of stuff on more "Progressive" song, that lasts longer, but not on a 4:30 doomy song in my opinion.

That and also, it's not exactly what I was expecting from Behemoth. I really liked their "Demigod" era, this is becoming too doomy for my taste. I like Behemoth like I like my coffee, black and brutal !
Cynic Metalhead - 04.12.2013 at 19:51
Written by Apothecary on 04.12.2013 at 18:13

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 04.12.2013 at 15:09

Hey, isn't suppose to be Nergal's blood in new cover art?

or, I'm confused.

Point taken.

I was actually looking for transparency shades(some sort of aesthetic touch) of blood in this art. Btw, its great artwork.
Unhealer - 04.12.2013 at 20:06
Cover art is awesome indeed. The song, not so much... pretty boring at first but it gets interesting at the end.
dark_mar - 04.12.2013 at 22:43
As always their music has nothing to do with music:) and metal.
Show me much blod, sheeps, young girls (of course virgins) ...so we could sell this empty video for young people.
build on the emotions of young by the old guys ...good luck. empty band
Machiavelli - 05.12.2013 at 00:10
I thought the editing on this video sucked. Too many scenes cut and interlaced. I would have liked to focus on some of those images more.
Loathera - 05.12.2013 at 07:03
Damn man, people can be so critical. I mean if you didn't like Behemoth before, you're not going to like them now.

Like the song, like the video, like the cover. I do, however, think this should be their last video with Grupa 13. His videos are great but it's time to move on. The themes are starting to blend together too much.
AngelofDeth - 05.12.2013 at 07:05
Pretty cool. That riff is badass and it has a good blend of classic Behemoth sound and new influence. Only complaint is the intro riff is a lil too long but its forgivable. As usual the artwork and imagery is amazing, very much looking forward to the new release!
Dentura - 05.12.2013 at 08:53
Great stuff, I'll need to check this one out.
mara - 05.12.2013 at 11:49
I don't like the video...they are putting too much in every new video and it doesn't make sense
ManiacBlasphemer - 05.12.2013 at 17:25
Not bad. Video - clasic Behemoth (what can you expect, really?), song - the most surprising element, its very different from what they've been doing on the last 3 albums. I think this one brings back the feeling of Lucifer or Alas, Lord Is Upon Me a little bit. It is more doomy, ambient and atmospheric. I think we might be in for a new facet of Behemoth. I do hope though that the album has better tracks, this one tends to become monotonous after a couple of spins.
bugsterscrow - 06.12.2013 at 23:02
Still sounds good like previous album....
Ajay Singh - 09.12.2013 at 09:40
Didn't expect anything. Alas! This one really blows great!

THE ENTRANCE: The first minute ov it was the musical continuation ov Lucifer and lyrical continuation ov 'Alas Lord is upon is us', then a 4 second interval after 2:30, then BEHEMOTH BLOWS THE TRUMPET \m/

Plus this is the opening song, for those who expected a 'Ov fire and void' like single. I'm sure 'The Satanist' won't fail and will bleed the virgin completely, considering the musical variations and combinations, and the gloomy atmosphere and their ever punishing lyrics. \m/ HAILX BEHEMOTH \m/
Hallford9000 - 15.12.2013 at 23:02
The songs makes much more sense after reading the lyrics. It's about Nergal's return. Pretty intense stuff considering what he's been through.
Marikanator - 16.12.2013 at 19:57
The video is visually awesome!
And the doomy feel really suits them I think, pure evil, and the coverart is great

News Rush - New Video And More Album Details 8.5 17.05.2007 by Dane Train
News Deep Purple - New Album Title And More Details Revealed 8.5 27.02.2013 by Nemo Atkins
News Impaled Nazarene - New Video Online, More Album Details 8.5 09.10.2010 by vezzy
News Abigail Williams - New Song Online, More Album Details Revealed 8.5 10.11.2011 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Sodom - More Details About New Album Revealed 8.5 08.02.2013 by Bad English