Bad guitarists, rejoice! A cappella power metallers Van Canto are releasing their new video, for the song "Badaboom", off their upcoming album Dawn Of The Brave, that will be released of February 7th, 2014 via Napalm Records. You can enjoy the really funny output here below.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Van Canto

Posted: 13.12.2013 by R Lewis

Comments

Nemo Atkins - 13.12.2013 at 18:41
Their male lead vocalist now looks a bit like Dave Grohl.
Troy Killjoy - 13.12.2013 at 18:44
This has to be one of the most unintentionally hilarious bands I've ever wasted time listening to. I mean, props to people who dig this for whatever reason, but I need more from music than a tired gimmick (i.e. Apocalyptica).
Traezeus - 13.12.2013 at 20:30
This band's actually pretty entertaining as a cover band.. I remember hearing their cover of master of puppets and I thought it was pretty funny and I was slightly impressed. This, on the other hand, is not so good in my eyes. The music video is a jumbled mess and the song is nothing to write home about.
Jiri - 14.12.2013 at 04:10
This is the joke metal band.
Joodicator - 14.12.2013 at 07:17
These guys and their video team need to collaborate with Amaranthe/Patric Ullaeus to create the best worst metal video in history. Manowar and Immortal won't know what hit them.
R Lewis - 14.12.2013 at 10:19
The Sabaton parody, however, is amazing
freedom forever - 15.12.2013 at 03:06
I wonder why some Metal magazines consider this band as a METAL band !!???
If they consider this as Metal then they have to consider nu-metal as a genre of Metal as well (although personally I don't consider nu-metal as REAL Metal but right now it really does not make sense to consider Van Canto as a Metal band while NOT considering Korn or Slipknot as Metal bands)

News Van Canto - Another New Video Online 10.5 30.09.2010 by Ellrohir