As previously reported here, German power metallers Iron Savior have been preparing a new album which they now revealed will be entitled Rise Of The Hero and will be out on February 28th, 2014 through AFM Records. The album is now complete and the band promises to release some previews soon.

Iron Savior frontman Piet Sielck has checked in: "Done! Just delivered the finals to AFM! Stay tuned for some upcoming samples. You can't believe how relieved I am. I'm totally happy with the sound, production and - most important - with the songs
All the best to you all."

The band also announced a special release show for their new album Rise Of The Hero. It is slated for February 27th.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Iron Savior

Posted: 20.12.2013 by Bad English

Comments

Nemo Atkins - 20.12.2013 at 18:16
This might be me being very nitpicky, but this is something I've just noticed: how come power metal albums seem determined to stick to using just orange and blue on their covers these days? I get it's a striking combination of colours, but, now that everyone seems to be using it, it's getting tough for me to recognise albums because they all look the same on a casual glance!

Ah well, complaint about the colour choices aside, this looks like it's going to be interesting! Primal Fear, Iron Savior, Freedom Call and Gamma Ray due for new releases in 2014 (and Silent Force if you live in America)? Bring it on!
The Shape 1973 - 20.12.2013 at 22:23
Hope it has a bit more variety than the last one. Something like Condition Red would be good, or, another cameo from Kai would be cool.
DragonSavior X10 - 21.12.2013 at 19:42
So excited for this. Iron Savior is amazing.
mikeprado30 - 22.12.2013 at 00:47
Written by Nemo Atkins on 20.12.2013 at 18:16

Answer= Felipe Machado, the trendy Power Metal cover artist. How I wish the bands would bet more at other artists as Andreas Marschall or the less known Markus Sigfridsson

News Iron Savior - New Album Details Revealed 9 14.10.2011 by Baz Anderson
News Iron Savior - New Album Details 9 03.04.2007 by Nickferatu367
News Iron Savior - New Album Tracklist And Full Art Revealed 9 26.12.2013 by 3rdWorld
News Iron Savior - Unveil New Album Samples 9 17.02.2014 by replica of me
News Iron Savior - New Album Release Date Unveiled 9 23.09.2013 by The Shape 1973