According to Bangkok Post, Samong Traisattha, the 36-year-old lead bassist/vocalist of Thailand's black metal band Surrender Of Divinity, was stabbed to death in his house. On January 9th, a self-styled Satanist posted on his Facebook page that he was the one who murdered Samong "Avajee" Traisattha. Jaruvan Surapol, 34, the musician's wife, told police that the killer was Prakarn Harnphanbusakorn, a fan of her husband's band. Prakarn had gone to the singer's house on Wednesday night to screen print some shirts and have a few beers. After the wife had put her child to bed, she went to check on her husband and encountered him stabbed over thirty times and Prakarn gone.

A one-foot knife and a mobile phone belonging to the suspected killer were found at the crime scene, said Pol Capt Chainarong Daengnokphum, an investigator at the Sai Mai police station in Bangkok. Police believe the two men argued while drinking, which led to Traisattha's death.

Prakarn then posted the following litany on Facebook: "I have intended to end my life since I was 25. Because I'll die eventually, I want to drag down those who tarnish Satanism with me. But I refrained from killing women and children," he wrote.

"In my view, I have more respect for devoted Buddhists, Christians and Muslims than those who call themselves Satanists without knowing anything about it," he wrote. "If I did not kill him, I'm sure he would be murdered by someone else later."

"Maleficent Meditation" (Prakarn's FB name) concluded that people who do not have faith in Satan should not call themselves Satanists. He also said he hoped he would be with Satan after he died. He also uploaded photos of the grisly crime scene to his timeline.

Surrender Of Divinity issued the following statement on their band page: "Avajee, our Black Vomitor/Bass Thunder and most importantly our blood-brother has passed away yesterday by a cruel murderer. No words can express about this lost in our horde. Have a rest down there brother! May our blackest flames blazing bright forever!"

Source: facebook.com

Posted: 14.01.2014 by Red_Travis

Comments

Hex_Omega - 14.01.2014 at 13:23
Wow thats sick. WTF.
mz - 14.01.2014 at 15:06
WTF. This type of extreme Satanism is really the most stupid ideology I've known about.
ANGEL REAPER - 14.01.2014 at 15:42
Dude thinks he is Varg i mean ..really!?
Troy Killjoy - 14.01.2014 at 16:05
What the fuck is wrong with people.
BloodTears - 14.01.2014 at 16:26
Written by Troy Killjoy on 14.01.2014 at 16:05

What the fuck is wrong with people.

This. It is really upsetting.
Amatsu Mikaboshi - 14.01.2014 at 16:55
'kinell... R.I.P.
atrox - 14.01.2014 at 17:35
I wonder how many different philosophies of Satanism are there.. Eg. by LaVey's theory there is no such creature as Satan, is there?
Lit. - 14.01.2014 at 18:09
What a wonderful way to start off the year. Fuck Satanism, indeed.
MetalAce - 14.01.2014 at 20:44
Oh my god! Surrender Of Divinity frontman murdered for not really being a Satanist! I just confused!
Uldreth - 15.01.2014 at 03:01
Written by atrox on 14.01.2014 at 17:35

Nope.

This guy seems like a theistic satanist, especially that LaVeyans tend not to be this extremists.

At any rate, fuck this idiot...
PocketMetal - 15.01.2014 at 08:59
People who take satanism seriously are the worst kind in the metal music , this guy is simply insane,
no one - 15.01.2014 at 09:45
I think pedophiles are worse, but yeah this guy was obviously a bit sick. Is this band any good i'v never heard them
Troy Killjoy - 15.01.2014 at 16:58
Written by PocketMetal on 15.01.2014 at 08:59

The worst kind? I'd like to hear why you think that.
PocketMetal - 15.01.2014 at 17:12
Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.01.2014 at 16:58

Written by PocketMetal on 15.01.2014 at 08:59

The worst kind? I'd like to hear why you think that.

I think most of these Satanic signs and symbols are you know ... just symbols , I don't expect someone who says " our facebook page just reached 666 likes , yay ! " to actually say his prayers to Satan or something like that. theistic satanism is just a stupider version of religion and I don't see it as something respectable , nothing good can come out of idiotic superstition. and I think they give metal a bad name by taking things too far.

in answer to the comment above : yeah pedophiles are probably worse but I don't know many pedophile musicians.
no one - 15.01.2014 at 19:20
So "religious" people are the worst kind in metal?
PocketMetal - 15.01.2014 at 20:05
Written by no one on 15.01.2014 at 19:20

So "religious" people are the worst kind in metal?

how did you get that ? I'm not religious myself but I think Theistic Satanism is much more insane than a normal religion like Islam or Christianity , Satanism is extreme and fanatical in itself , those religions aren't. religious individuals are mostly harmless , if they are not unreasonable fanatics.
Troy Killjoy - 15.01.2014 at 22:13
There is a lot more to Satanism than a bunch of idiotic black metal musicians killing each other in the name of some fabled demon living beneath the earth's surface.
M C Vice - 16.01.2014 at 09:01
Written by PocketMetal on 15.01.2014 at 17:12

Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.01.2014 at 16:58

Written by PocketMetal on 15.01.2014 at 08:59

The worst kind? I'd like to hear why you think that.

What about Rolf Harris (allegedly) and that guy from Lost Prophets that was raping babies?
And Satanism is a religion like any other with no more or less fanatical whackjobs than any other.
Góral - 16.01.2014 at 22:37
I don't understand, the police know who is the murderer, they have his mobile phone and access to his Facebook profile, and this guy is still on the loose?
Butters49 - 21.01.2014 at 03:11
Just to be clear... LaVeyan Satanism and Traditional Satanism... Two completely different beliefs.
Apothecary - 25.01.2014 at 18:09
Written by mz on 14.01.2014 at 15:06

Indeed, and it does nothing but give a bad name to the majority of sects that are actually quite pacifistic and more focused on self development
Apothecary - 25.01.2014 at 18:15
Written by PocketMetal on 15.01.2014 at 20:05

This of course depends upon what branch of Satanism you're talking about. A large majority of sects are actually quite peaceful and more focused on individual self growth than anything else. Demonolatry especially is highly nature oriented and bears more in common with Wicca than with the typical stereotype of violent Satan fanatics. Hell, most groups these days don't even practice live sacrifices, that's a bit of an exaggerated urban myth. Christianity and Islam are far more radical and fanatic than pretty much any form of Satanism because they inherently believe in the singularity of their faiths, and actively seek converts. Satanists mostly keep within their groups, and aren't prone to proselytize.

News Dirty Looks - Frontman Passes Away 3 27.01.2011 by Troy Killjoy
News Hate Eternal - Frontman Hospitalized, Drop Off US Tour 2.5 30.11.2008 by -DC-002-
News Vektor - Frontman Arrested For Throwing Beer At Christian Protester 2.5 03.06.2013 by Monolithic
News Anal Cunt - Frontman Passed Away 2.5 12.06.2011 by Aetherius