The veil has been lifted on the upcoming Paganfest America tour. Today, the organizers announced the line-up. It consists of Finnish combo Korpiklaani, fellow Finns Turisas, Taiwan's own Chthonic, Germans Varg and the only US band, Winterhymn. The dates for the spring 2014 tour are coming in a few weeks. Stay tuned for that. For now, you can take a look at the lovely tour flyer.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Korpiklaani

Posted: 16.01.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Rulatore - 16.01.2014 at 20:59
[my opinion]Pretty awful line up, plus the bands recently released shitty albums, so, probably it's gonna be an awful tour.[/my opinion]
Cynic Metalhead - 16.01.2014 at 21:17
Written by Rulatore on 16.01.2014 at 20:59

Apart from Chthonic and Turisas, no other bands have "recently released shitty albums".
fade - 17.01.2014 at 02:17
Agreed... lineup is more less a rehash of other years. This tour needs to be NEW each year.... Kinda like the progfest... new bands every year. Except for Turisas I am tired of the other bands on this list. Korpiklaani is boring....
X5452 - 17.01.2014 at 03:13
Chthonic is cool, the rest = meh. I used to like Turisas a lot but that latest album was so bad Im really sick of these guys.
Windir2010 - 17.01.2014 at 04:19
I have been wanting to see Korpiklaani live for forever. I really hope I am able to check this out. Turisas' old stuff is good and Chtonic is interesting to me,but Korpiklaani is the reason to go for me!
Susan - 17.01.2014 at 05:07
Turisas may have a shitty album out but they are THE BEST LIVE BAND EVER in the history of this genre or many others. Why are they not headlining???? Korpiklaani is way fun live but... they'll just look silly after Turisas.

News Paganfest America - Tour Dates Revealed 10.5 22.02.2014 by Machiavelli
News Eluveitie - Pull Out Of Paganfest America Tour 5.5 14.03.2009 by schwanderen
News Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival - 2014 Line-Up Revealed 5.5 01.04.2014 by Bad English
News Summer Slaughter Tour 2013 - Line-Up Revealed 5.5 23.03.2013 by DelightfulJim
News Metal Alliance Tour 2014 - Line-Up And Dates Announced 5.5 13.01.2014 by Thrashette